rumor

Gaga Is Filming In NYC (Fake)

Gam

Featured Posts

LaLa
13 minutes ago, Gam said:

Just woke up...

D2bMRxzU0AAhcih.jpg

Oh well, it was fun. I don’t usually fall for rumours anymore, was nice to feel young again :ladyhaha:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Oh well, it was fun. I don’t usually fall for rumours anymore, was nice to feel young again :ladyhaha:

Yeah it was fun :ladyhaha:

I need to be more cautious with this stuff, i'm so thirsty for ANYTHING :selena:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

StJerome

But what if the video contains a Cynthia and Joe origin story and the couple outside are the actors..? :flutter: this explains everything yw 

Chuckles

I mean this is definitely phake too... little monsters are so desperate :toofunny:

Spoiler

the clue is... no crew member will tell anything about what is going on like ever. and normally they print out posters and place them in the nearby area... where is the evidence?

FfFfFfFF

I wonder what would that poor lady think if she knew she became a mini-sensation on a fansite. :selena:

latina twilight

Thank god I was out last night and didn't experience any meltdown or hip fracture :messga:. I just saw a pic and that was it.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Diamond heart99

Boo Boo the Fool jumped out. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

elijahfan
17 hours ago, JudasJustDance said:

how do you know her hairstylist isn’t in the U.S?

I'm talking about her stylist, not hairstylist. Through Insta story, he's currently at home in Belgium. Pretty sure the whole Haus is on holiday atm.

Zander

I can't wait to witness the next 20 page thread meltdown in a matter of days over another rumour that has no substantial proof. ezgif-com-resize-17.png 

Archived