Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B drugged and slept with men to rob them!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Ronk
20 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, humankind hasn't really changed.... if gladiators still existed today, stadiums would be packed. The rise and fall of a figure is the total embodiment of what we call entertainment.

Yes, humankind hasn't changed.  But celebrating the downfall of an artist is an embodiment of stan culture.   I subscribe to Gaga's message that every person should receive love, kindness, and respect.  This spreads and plays forward and will make the world a little bit kinder ... a lofty goal, but one we can achieve.  Part of this is to not drag other artists, but instead celebrate their achievements even if they are not our faves.  You are correct that this goes against human nature, so following Gaga's messages isn't easy but is very worthwhile.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
46 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Yes, humankind hasn't changed.  But celebrating the downfall of an artist is an embodiment of stan culture.   I subscribe to Gaga's message that every person should receive love, kindness, and respect.  This spreads and plays forward and will make the world a little bit kinder ... a lofty goal, but one we can achieve.  Part of this is to not drag other artists, but instead celebrate their achievements even if they are not our faves.  You are correct that this goes against human nature, so following Gaga's messages isn't easy but is very worthwhile.

Oh I couldn't agree more, and thank God people like you exist. I try to surround myself with kind and compassionate people to try and forget humankind is trash, and basically have a reason to keep living in this world tbh.

Pacify Him

At least she got out of that bad past, and is now making better of herself :applause:she deserved every coin

I’m getting on your nerves

I think the real crime here is that people actually wanted to sleep with her in the first place :ally:

Spoiler

Guys I'm kidding... or am I? :poot:

Gaga Filters
On 3/24/2019 at 1:44 AM, nicolasrumet said:

Seriously, she's worth like 10M$+ now and she's complaining about mean comments on the internet

Give me 10M and i'll turn off my phone forever.

same tbfh

Archived