💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B drugged and slept with men to rob them!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Regina George
3 hours ago, myluis617 said:

So are people gonna crucify her for being honest about her past that she may not be so proud of? It's not like these allegations were made about her and she tried her hardest to deny it. She is a hood girl who had her hood ways of getting herself money. I know she is not proud of what she did but it does make sense that a lot of male rappers don't get crucified for their past actions. 

Girl.. I’m female and I know for a fact you wouldn’t say this if she was man. You’d be quick to “cancel” him. This is disgusting and should not be something we cry about. 

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617
6 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Girl.. I’m female and I know for a fact you wouldn’t say this if she was man. You’d be quick to “cancel” him. This is disgusting and should not be something we cry about. 

Knowing that you've stooped so low to get money is something to cry about. The fear of you having to return to that way of living is something to cry about. If it was a man doing the same thing and they were as open about their struggle's I would feel for them too. I'd compare the person of right now to who they were in the past and let my judgment decide how I will react. :nails:

ShockPop
6 minutes ago, aaronyoji said:

men aren't put in situations where they have to rely on doing that though, because in this society men have the upper hand. not to say they don't struggle or prostitute themselves, but this is a class A false equivalency. you can't just give a counter example and act like its real, thats hypothetical and not based in reality. no one would be saying its okay if those men drugged women because men and women don't have the same power dynamic against each other..... 

You're wrong.

Regina George
Just now, myluis617 said:

Knowing that you've stooped so low to get money is something to cry about.  :nails:

Here:

Girl wants to have sex with this guy and he goes to bedroom with her, drugs her (probably after having sex with her) and takes all her money.

What if it was done by a black man who immigrated to America and has nothing? Would you be okay with it? Please be honest. 

11 minutes ago, aaronyoji said:

men aren't put in situations where they have to rely on doing that though

girl...

myluis617
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Here:

Girl wants to have sex with this guy and he goes to bedroom with her, drugs her (probably after having sex with her) and takes all her money.

What if it was done by a black man who immigrated to America and has nothing? Would you be okay with it? Please be honest. 

If it was towards you definitely :trollga: 

Spoiler

I'm just kidding. I already answered your question in my last post coincidentally.

PerfectExca

I hate threads like this full of people  pretending to be superior because they THINK their ethics and morals are the golden standard :koons:  Everyone is entitled  to their opinion but that doesn't make it right for you to use that same concept to insult someone else, in contradiction of the entire concept in and of itself. That entire narrative on the internet is getting rather old. Disagreement is okay but dehumanization isn't. 

The sun will rise each day. Will you?

Regina George
48 minutes ago, aaronyoji said:

men aren't put in situations where they have to rely on doing that though, because in this society men have the upper hand. not to say they don't struggle or prostitute themselves, but this is a class A false equivalency. you can't just give a counter example and act like its real, thats hypothetical and not based in reality. no one would be saying its okay if those men drugged women because men and women don't have the same power dynamic against each other..... 

I’m woman and what you wrote is completely wrong. Completely. 

Mirages

Well we'll well looks like the coins bout to be flipped... 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

ImTired

This title feels like total clickbait. And it's not?  A reverse social media expedition. :saladga:

25 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I’m woman and what you wrote is completely wrong. Completely. 

They are not wrong about power dynamics, you are. 

What she did is wrong regardless of those dynamics.

brucee

i told u u don't have to be sensitive if you still wanna listen to music today.

hello hello baby.

Archived