Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B drugged and slept with men to rob them!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc
1 minute ago, Andree said:

i had to watch the video 3 times   :ladyhaha:

Replay value I guess :ladyhaha:

It might chart :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
Just now, Economy said:

But is she also not taking advantage of their desire for sex to make the money she needs???

I don't get how this is not a 2 way thing

omg... I have no words. First of all I want to say that I'm not a cardi fan before anyone says that i'm defending her just because ''I like her'', I can argue with you all night but you really need to educate yourself about prostitution and the patriarchy, I'm not throwing shade at you or anything. please educate yourself about this topic, I've seen your threads and you seem like an intelligent person.

Economy
Just now, Andree said:

omg... I have no words. First of all I want to say that I'm not a cardi fan before anyone says that i'm defending her just because ''I like her'', I can argue with you all night but you really need to educate yourself about prostitution and the patriarchy, I'm not throwing shade at you or anything. please educate yourself about this topic, I've seen your threads and you seem like an intelligent person.

I never said prostitution is a good thing nor did I say it's fair that ppl are forced to go that route

But I don't agree with u on that fact that it's only the men taking advantage of her

At the end of the day it's still a choice. Many women (or men) in need don't go that route

I don't think the circumstances justify what she did

It's not about me educating myself just because I don't have the same opinion as you!

Andrea B
Just now, Economy said:

I never said prostitution is a good thing nor did I say it's fair that ppl are forced to go that route

But I don't agree with u on that fact that it's only the men taking advantage of her

At the end of the day it's still a choice. Many women (or men) in need don't go that route

I don't think the circumstances justify what she did

It's not about me educating myself just because I don't have the same opinion as you!

I'm done with this thread and your misogyny... Have a good night/day 

Economy
Just now, Andree said:

I'm not mysoginistic u have no right to accuse me of this because u don't agree with my opinion. I actually take offense to this because I defend women all the time

This issue has to do with prostitution not gender. We don't even have to bring gender into this. My opinion wouldn't be any different if it was a man that chose to be a prostitute and did the same sh*t

Btw she said on Ellen that she liked being a stripper she didn't even sound forced In her case

And I had to reply to this cause I'm not getting a reputation of mysogony on this site just because u don't agree with my opinion and decided that it had to do with gender even tho that had no relevance in my opinion

Andrea B
39 minutes ago, Economy said:

I'm not mysoginistic u have no right to accuse me of this because u don't agree with my opinion

Btw she said on Ellen that she liked being a stripper she didn't even sound forced In her case

in my opinion, I think you're a misogynist. I have the right to have an opinion of you.:rip: As I said before educate yourself about prostitution, and the patriarchy. I'm not here to educate you, Bye 

1 minute ago, Andree said:

Prostitution isn't necessarily a bad or misogynistic thing. In my country it is legal. Both male and female sex workers here have worker protections and enjoy fair wages. It can be empowering. You don't get to decide what women do with their bodies. 

Plus, nothing Economy said was misogynistic. Unless you want to explain your reasoning it is nothing more than an Ad Hominem attack. 

Ego Slayer
36 minutes ago, Deku said:

Imagine celebrating date rape and theft because the perpetrator had it hard in life. :sick: Disgusting.

You should be ashamed of yourself. What if someone did that to one of your friends or family members? Would you be okay with it just because they were black or a woman? Would you tell them to suck it up because their assaulter had it hard? Suffering hardships can explain why people can turn to crime but it does NOT make it acceptable or condonable behaviour. Knowing Gaga's views on sexual assault, I am certain she would find your views disgusting too.

Thank you for having intelligence on this cult site :vegas:

Economy
Just now, Andree said:

in my opinion, I think you're misogynistic, I have the right to have an opinion of you.:rip: As I said before educate yourself about prostitution, and the patriarchy. I'm not here to educate you, Bye 

Bish as I tried to edit my post to add more info I guess u quoted me before

As I said gender played no part in this. Ur the one making this about women

I was talking about the act in general

Had it been a man pulling this crap my opinion wouldn't be any different

But IM NOT mysoginistic

I reported ur comment btw. Sorry not sorry. Calling me mysoginistic for a disagreement was way out of line and I'm frankly quite offended

Pop Music

Never liked her. I'm sorry stans. trash music and trash personality. I ****ing can't with her ever. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

JustAnother

1 minute ago, Deku said:

Prostitution isn't necessarily a bad or misogynistic thing. In my country it is legal. Both male and female sex workers here have worker protections and enjoy fair wages. It can be empowering. You don't get to decide what women do with their bodies. 

Plus, nothing Economy said was misogynistic. Unless you want to explain your reasoning it is nothing more than an Ad Hominem attack. 

So tired of people throwing around huge words with no context. Calling someone names is like, the worst way to have a conversation with anyone, and then saying you won’t explain... it’s the first sign of someone just trying to fight. Also, in Cardi’s case, she chose to be a stripper. She could have found another job, but she wanted to get better money. That’s not patriarchy, that’s called having opportunities and taking it. What she did was wrong. Drugging people and robbing them is wrong. I’m glad she owns up to it though, and points out it wasn’t good. 

2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Bish as I tried to edit my post to add more info I guess u quoted me before

As I said gender played no part in this. Ur the one making this about women

I was talking about the act in general

Had it been a man pulling this crap my opinion wouldn't be any different

But IM NOT mysoginistic

Don’t waste your time, I don’t think you’re mysoginistic. Thanks for being a genuine person and explaining yourself. 

Andrea B
2 minutes ago, Deku said:

just because in some countries is legal that doesn't make it okay :rip:   go read articles about prostitution, feminism and the patriachry. 

yall can @ me all you want, you won't change my mind and I won't change yours so we should end it here :gaysia: . sorry if I ofended some of you 

ItsTommyBitch

People do what they need to to survive.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Economy
Just now, JustAnother said:

So tired of people throwing around huge words with no context. Calling someone names is like, the worst way to have a conversation with anyone, and then saying you won’t explain... it’s the first sign of someone just trying to fight. Also, in Cardi’s case, she chose to be a stripper. She could have found another job, but she wanted to get better money. That’s not patriarchy, that’s called having opportunities and taking it. What she did was wrong. Drugging people and robbing them is wrong. I’m glad she owns up to it though, and points out it wasn’t good. 

Don’t waste your time, I don’t think you’re mysoginistic. Thanks for being a genuine person and explaining yourself. 

Thanks! I was actually so genuinely offended that a disagreement on view in the situation actually led me to the accusation of being mysoginistic

Like I'm actually fuming right now cause mysogony is something I hate so much ughhh :saladga:

Archived