💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B drugged and slept with men to rob them!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Economy
1 hour ago, metalguru said:

I have a question guys...

Gaga tweeted about her getting a Grammy, right. And Miss Cardi didn't thank her back online. I kinda find this little disrespectful. Or I did miss something. 

Gaga has been praised tones of times on twitter by other celebrities without acknowledging it either so... :shrug:

I lost count of how many times Katy Perry praised Gaga on twitter and Gaga never even acknowledge her

Cher just recently tweeted about Gaga in a very good light and to my knowledge Gaga never answered her back either

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

U accused me of it with very little basis and I'm genuinely very offended by that

I havent reported anyone in like a year. Just to give u perspective at how cheesed I actually am :neyde:

DW probably the mod won't think it's sufficient reason to give u a WP anyway. It just felt good to press it :crossed:

sorry if I ofended you, it wasn't my intention. I just don't think that misogynist is an insult lol almost every person is misogynist but some more than others... I'm genuinely sorry, I don't want you to feel bad about this. 

I'm not mad about the report btw,  I already sent a message to the mods. 

Economy
14 minutes ago, Runway said:

She was living on the hood and did what she needed to survive. People are too quick to cancel a successful black female smh

We don't need to play the gender or race card here. Honestly regardless of who u are I don't think drugging ppl is ok

It could of been a white woman or even man just the same who was struggling. Stealing and especially drugging ppl is not ok

Economy
Just now, Andree said:

sorry if I ofended you, it wasn't my intention. I just don't think that misogynist is an insult lol almost every person is misogynist but some more than others... I'm genuinely sorry, I don't want you to feel bad about this. 

I'm not mad about the report btw,  I already sent a message to the mods. 

Ok. Thank-you :hug:

I don't wanna stay mad either. So we can leave it here then and just agree to disagree

As I said I was just upset but I doubt u will get a WP for that tho anyway. They probably won't see it as a sufficient reason for a WP... At least I dont think so 

I'd take it back now if u could but I don't think u can take back a report

myluis617

So are people gonna crucify her for being honest about her past that she may not be so proud of? It's not like these allegations were made about her and she tried her hardest to deny it. She is a hood girl who had her hood ways of getting herself money. I know she is not proud of what she did but it does make sense that a lot of male rappers don't get crucified for their past actions. 

She's never hidden she's trash, but this is quite disturbing. Defending her just because she happens to have a womb just shows how pathetic and laughable you are.:oops:

1 hour ago, Andree said:

in my opinion, I think you're a misogynist. I have the right to have an opinion of you.:rip: As I said before educate yourself about prostitution, and the patriarchy. I'm not here to educate you, Bye 

Start with yourself :queenga:

Kimmo
2 hours ago, misunderstood said:

I know this one artist who also had a rough upbringing to and did stuff he wasn't proud of but when something happened people celebrated his downfall...how strange

Oh my who??

Hottie Detector

Kimmo
2 hours ago, Noel Sanchez said:

What is the origin country of gagadaily?  Where is the majority of people who is this site from?  In America and coming from the hood that’s called being smart these men were just trying to take advantage of her but she beat them to the punch.  It’s easy to say it’s not a good look when you come from a sheltered home and not from the hood where you’re surrounded by drugs, crime, and shady people.  That was her then this is her now i doubt she out here drugging regular joes.  I’m not even a big fan like that but some of your comments are naive and it shows 

I agre with you 💯

OffTopic: 

my name is the same as yours including the last name but without the L... :air:

Hottie Detector

1 hour ago, Economy said:

We don't need to play the gender or race card here. Honestly regardless of who u are I don't think drugging ppl is ok

But you talked about double standards against men in the second page of this thread :rip:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Economy
5 minutes ago, gag said:

But you talked about double standards against men in the second page of this thread :rip:

That was a different context and different thing that was being discussed tho in the second page

The discussion took a different nature after and what I was talking about after had nothing to do with that statement in the second page anymore

QueenGaga
5 hours ago, Luv u Sum said:

What's the problem? :awkney:  I mean it's not something I would personally do but she was a stripper so is this really surprising to anyone? A lot of people use sex to get what they want especially in the entertainment business. 

Alexa, play F*cked my way up to the top by Lana Del Rey 

Lets reverse the role here. How would you feel if Offset had admitted to drugging women? Your reaction is too mild 

QueenGaga
4 hours ago, neptugne said:

y'all are acting like she's so proud of it when she prefaced it with "people must've forgot the sh*t I did to survive" ... "that's what I was doing back then" like is it terrible? yes, should she have done it, no. People in bad positions do bad things. but ya y'all can have your opinions on it loll just sharing mine :kiss:

So would you be okay if a rapper like Offset or Justin Beiber had drugged women to survive......?

Archived