đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B drugged and slept with men to rob them!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

elijahfan
20 hours ago, misunderstood said:

I know this one artist who also had a rough upbringing to and did stuff he wasn't proud of but when something happened people celebrated his downfall...how strange

Don't really know who you're referring to, but people will also celebrate Cardi's downfall when the time comes. And then they'll love her again, and so on. That's how it works.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NCgaga
1 hour ago, Pacify Him said:

I don't know why you keep on bringing double standards into this. Nobody here is making that comparison yet those who are completely against her keep bring it up. Men are least likely to prostitute themselves, they're more prone into doing even more dangerous stuff like actual murder. Did Cardi do that? No.

Now, if you were in Cardi's place, how would you try to survive? She likely doesn't have anyone to support her, not even a mother in the rural South who works multiple jobs :laughga: It's her way. Is it wrong? Yes, but she has to do what she thinks she can do to live another day.

To everyone: She is also unlikely to have star power unlike R. Kelly and MJ who used theirs to achieve some weird obsession. Keep your thoughts of double standards away from this. If y'all have known me from before, y'all know I cancel pretty much everybody :laughga:

How can we keep our thoughts of double standards away from this? If you have cancelled other artists like you claim, but your finding excuses for her- than that is the definition of double standards.  

To your question; if I were in cardi’s Place how would I survive? Cardi has the privilege  of having two parents(good parents as she claims)- I did not. So in order to survive I had to go to school- start work at a young age- go to college, work two jobs that had nothing to do with my major. Not once did I ever think about drugging or stealing or doing both of those things to anyone, not once. It sounds like you would though. 

Pacify Him
Just now, NCgaga said:

How can we keep our thoughts of double standards away from this? If you have cancelled other artists like you claim, but your finding excuses for her- than that is the definition of double standards.  

To your question; if I were in cardi’s Place how would I survive? Cardi has the priceless of having two parents(good parents as she claims)- I did not. So in order to survive I had to go to school- start work at a young age- go to college, work two jobs that had nothing to do with my major. Not once did I ever think about drugging or stealing or doing both of those things to anyone, not once. It sounds like you would though. 

I'm not even a big fan of her, nor do I even like her, but I can understand her situation clearly well and why she would resort to lowering herself like that. If you don't prostitute yourself, then fine by me and everyone else. It's not a requirement for somebody in a position like hers, but she chose to do it anyway.

Before we get into a debate about "it's her body, she can do whatever she wishes," I'll just have to say that she has an ulterior motive why she needed to do that. She may not be the smartest person in the world, and as far as I noticed, not everybody values education like that, she may have a reason why she couldn't the way SHE SHOULD DO WHAT YOU THINK IS RIGHT. Let me tell you right now: there isn't a universal answer to how she should do better for herself.

I like how you just assumed I would do stuff like that, well, you thought wrong. Once somebody disagreed to your beliefs, you automatically resort to personal attacks like that, but I'm not that offended, don't worry. However, I could only assume that you're a liberal as well? A lot of you have a mindset like that, but that is also just an observation I feel to point out.

I’m getting on your nerves

NCgaga
29 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

I'm not even a big fan of her, nor do I even like her, but I can understand her situation clearly well and why she would resort to lowering herself like that. If you don't prostitute yourself, then fine by me and everyone else. It's not a requirement for somebody in a position like hers, but she chose to do it anyway.

Before we get into a debate about "it's her body, she can do whatever she wishes," I'll just have to say that she has an ulterior motive why she needed to do that. She may not be the smartest person in the world, and as far as I noticed, not everybody values education like that, she may have a reason why she couldn't the way SHE SHOULD DO WHAT YOU THINK IS RIGHT. Let me tell you right now: there isn't a universal answer to how she should do better for herself.

I like how you just assumed I would do stuff like that, well, you thought wrong. Once somebody disagreed to your beliefs, you automatically resort to personal attacks like that, but I'm not that offended, don't worry. However, I could only assume that you're a liberal as well? A lot of you have a mindset like that, but that is also just an observation I feel to point out.

I don’t care about the prostitution thing or being a stripper. That’s not what this is about. You’re leaving off the more important issue. Drugging people, then robbing them. You think that is justifiable because she had to do what she had to do. No, it’s not. It’s never justifiable to hurt someone. It’s never justifiable to drug someone and rob them. NEVER. If usher came out and said “yeah i used to drug people, then rob them” - he would be canceled. And apparently you would cancel him- as you said you’ve done it to many other artists. There is the hypocrisy. There is the double standard. Sis I can’t hold your hand and make it easier for you to understand but I hope you get it and I hope you learn that it’s never ok to drug someone and steal things from them. 

Pacify Him
3 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

I don’t care about the prostitution thing or being a stripper. That’s not what this is about. You’re leaving off the more important issue. Drugging people, then robbing them. You think that is justifiable because she had to do what she had to do. No, it’s not. It’s never justifiable to hurt someone. It’s never justifiable to drug someone and rob them. NEVER. If usher came out and said “yeah i used to drug people, then rob them” - he would be canceled. And apparently you would cancel him- as you said you’ve done it to many other artists. There is the hypocrisy. There is the double standard. Sis I can’t hold your hand and make it easier for you to understand but I hope you get it and I hope you learn that it’s never ok to drug someone and steal things from them. 

You need to provide better male examples to support your claims then, hun. R. Kelly, MJ, and Usher aren't it. Find somebody in the same shoes as Cardi and then come back to me about double standards.

When it's applied to the unfortunate souls who knew they had it coming, it kind of is justified. Either avoid it, or face the consequence. Tbh, Cardi knew how to play her cards right, and y'all can keep seething about it :fan:

Ladey Gaygay

nicki minaj GIF

Nicki securing her throne and bags for 9 years straight

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladle Ghoulash

Not saying that this justifies it, but this WREAKS of self-sabotage. I think she must feel some level of guilt about it and so she’s bringing it up here because she couldn’t stand living with it anymore, even if it makes other people hate her. I think it’s really sad that she would resort to doing something like that. I don’t even know what the **** to feel about this. 

NCgaga
25 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

You need to provide better male examples to support your claims then, hun. R. Kelly, MJ, and Usher aren't it. Find somebody in the same shoes as Cardi and then come back to me about double standards.

When it's applied to the unfortunate souls who knew they had it coming, it kind of is justified. Either avoid it, or face the consequence. Tbh, Cardi knew how to play her cards right, and y'all can keep seething about it :fan:

So drugging someone and robbing them is playing her cards right? I mean if that’s how you think then fine. But that is absolutely horrible. 

TIL from GGD: That if I had a rough upbringing then I can become a criminal and drug people to later rob them.

Pacify Him
2 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

So drugging someone and robbing them is playing her cards right? I mean if that’s how you think then fine. But that is absolutely horrible. 

That is horrible, but if you think about those who practice PnP and financial domination, it's not that extreme. If you look into the eyes of the victim, they should feel lucky Cardi didn't slit their throats then.

12 hours ago, bionic said:

Is this not a crime

Well according to some people here, if you had a rough upbringing, laws apply differently to you. 

Pacify Him
4 minutes ago, Adakam said:

TIL from GGD: That if I had a rough upbringing then I can become a criminal and drug people to later rob them.

Knowing GGD, that's not real. You're just reading my comments:fan:

25 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

That is horrible, but if you think about those who practice PnP and financial domination, it's not that extreme. If you look into the eyes of the victim, they should feel lucky Cardi didn't slit their throats then.

So you’re a pretty ****ed up person, lmao 

Catnikko
3 hours ago, Luv u Sum said:

:poot:

First off idk what I said that could be sexist lmao. I didnt watch the whole video and apparently didnt know the whole story so whoops my bad I guess. But since I thought it was simply her sleeping around for money and to get things in the music industry I thought there was no problem and yeah I would have said the same for a man. However I didnt know the whole situation and now that I do my opinion has changed. So no I'm not stupid I just didnt care to watch her scream for 2 minutes so i gathered what everyone else was saying and felt like defending her. Didn't think it was that big of a deal :laughga: whoops sksk

I didn't watch the video but from the title alone full well the responses wouldn't be what you said if it was "Akon drugged and slept with women to rob them"

Actual patient

Archived