Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B drugged and slept with men to rob them!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Allan

Kind of agree with her tweet though. People tend to glamourize the "bad bitch" idea but don't realize that real life bad bitches are really BAD bitches. Rappers usually make up a lot of stuff but sometimes they don't, so we need to watch out who we are supporting so we don't get "surprised" when the real stuff comes out. :green:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

Holy s**t, this is insane. I thought it was going to be a joke. Ok, she did this stuff in the past and doesn't do it now but being poor doesn't justify it. You know that if any man admitted doing this to woman, he'd be strung up and rightfully so. It's never ok to drug and rob someone. Being robbed is bad enough but drugging them into the bargain takes it to a whole new level. She doesn't say she had intercourse with the men while they were passed out but that doesn't make it much better. Such a thing happening to you is most people's worst nightmare and there is no justification for it. Plenty of people have been impoverished and even homeless but never resorted to this. We also seem to be glossing over the fact that some sedative drugs can end up killing someone. Anyone can take a bad reaction and she could have drugged someone who had a low tolerance for whatever she used and she could have been doing time for murder. That's how serious this could've gotten.

I really don't know what to think about Cardi anymore now. I really liked her and her music but now she's really thrown a spanner in the works with this revelation. I don't know if I can be a fan of someone who thinks this kinda stuff was necessary to make money. Plenty of people who were in her situation didn't resort to what she did so for her to say it was what she had to do makes me seriously question her as a person. I honestly can't believe the replies I'm seeing written here either. I think I need to take some time to process all this.

16 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

No? 

Lol Sweetie women have it HARDER than men in this world, and y’all love to flip the script all the time when it comes to stuff like this and say WHAT IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND???? Men rape women, beat women and do all kinds of ****ed up things to women and get away with it, and the numbers are way higher than it is the other way around 

so I ain’t mad at a women taking the power for once. Call me whatever u want lol idc iss what I feel.

again, not glorifying it or saying it’s morally right, cuz it isn’t, but in this messed up world things aren’t black and white 

I'm a woman and a feminist and I'll say right now that having it harder as a woman should never be used as a justification for doing crime, especially serious stuff like this. If we do that, we're setting feminism back as we're clearly bestowing different standards onto women, which isn't what feminism is about. Just because men do bad stuff to women at a higher rate doesn't mean we should do the same things back as payback. That's just twisted. I see you didn't support the same thing happening the other way round. That's double standards whether you like it or not.

To think a woman drugging and robbing a man is "taking the power for once" is a really toxic idea and has no place in feminism. And you are glorifying it and saying it's right because you're saying if a woman is in a tough spot, it's understandable and acceptable. It is a black and white issue, actually, being poor and a woman should have no bearing on it. There would be no such thing as morality if we just used the "there's another way of looking at it" excuse all the time.

NCgaga
17 hours ago, Pacify Him said:

I'm on her side. She faced hardships none of y'all can ever imagine.

You’re on her side? So instead of going out and working your ass off to get what you want, you drug and then steal from people- and you’re on her side? Most of us have to go through hardships, and some of us even harder than her’s.  but most of us don’t harm other people to get ahead. We work and we survive and conquer. She did drugged then stole other people’s money. Oh the double standards are REAL around here. I have lost a lot of respect for her. 

Antoni
17 hours ago, misunderstood said:

I know this one artist who also had a rough upbringing to and did stuff he wasn't proud of but when something happened people celebrated his downfall...how strange

Michael didn't molest children to SURVIVE. How dare you compare the two.

My name isn't Timmers

Decodekid

I’m just gonna say something. Stop justifying actions based on ones condition. 

Something that i believe most of us have been taught throughout our lifes is that crime is caused because of lack of education and necessities.

So imagine your money gets stolen, your house gets robbed, whatever. Are you gona be all happy and calm and simply forgive whoever did it because of their “conditions” 

Think for a momment before looking like a hypocrite. 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

AJRocketMan
18 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

queen of rap 

DsvgyWJU0AAVi3P.jpg

in all seriousness though... yikes. not a good look for her :emma:

What’s she doing here? Is she eating?

18 hours ago, neptugne said:

y'all are acting like she's so proud of it when she prefaced it with "people must've forgot the sh*t I did to survive" ... "that's what I was doing back then" like is it terrible? yes, should she have done it, no. People in bad positions do bad things. but ya y'all can have your opinions on it loll just sharing mine :kiss:

NOPE. You get a normal decent ****ing job to survive. You go on welfare to survive. You get a loan to survive. You DON’T drug and steal from people to survive. Ya’lls street mentality bullshit is weird sometimes 

Decodekid

Funny how everyone ended R Kelly so quickly without even thinking about, but as soon as it is a woman who is involved in it, there’s always a valid reason on why she did it. 

Same thing with Michael Jackson, victims are being ignored and not taken seriously because of how deffenders don’t wanna admit that something happened because they are too emotionally attached to his art that they are blinded, and aren’t open to the possibility of it being real. 

Just because she was a stripper, it isn’t ok to drug people, just because she was a stripper, people aren’t suppoused to know that she’s gonna drug them. Just because she was a “street bitch” her actions are’t meant to be valid and understandable. Just because some of us here THINK AND KNOW that her actions were not ok, means that our “privilege” is showing.

I’m from the Dominican Republic (where Cardi’s parents are from) where i cannot walk down the streets without fearing being robbed or hurt, where it is normal and casual for someone to be hurt or killed because of not giving a robber less than a dollar (i’m not even kidding), where we only have 2 months left with water because it’s about to run out, and where our president keeps changing the consitution in order for him to stay as president and keep making us more poor, and i’m not forgiving criminals for their actions, i’m not ok with things being this way. 

So, i don’t need to be rich and privileged to deffend Cardi.

Im Harol don't tell anyone

NCgaga

I still can’t at this “she did what she did to survive” mentality. To survive- get a job. Get two jobs like a lot of us do or have at one point. Be a stripper. But do not HURT OTHER PEOPLE IN THE PROCESS. she literally came out and said she drugged people and stole from them, and some of y’all want to say she did it to survive? What kind of mentality is that. She needs to do the time and be held accountable- just like hold all the men. NO DOUBLE STANDARDS. 

Pacify Him
1 hour ago, NCgaga said:

You’re on her side? So instead of going out and working your ass off to get what you want, you drug and then steal from people- and you’re on her side? Most of us have to go through hardships, and some of us even harder than her’s.  but most of us don’t harm other people to get ahead. We work and we survive and conquer. She did drugged then stole other people’s money. Oh the double standards are REAL around here. I have lost a lot of respect for her. 

I've also faced hardships to a similar degree, but do tell me where you're from, sis, and I'll still tell you how privilege the society you're in still is.

I’m getting on your nerves

Pacify Him

Ok I do think the comparison between R. Kelly's and MJ's case with Cardi's is so funny, but, I mean :laughga: are you guys really serious? Y'all have got to be trolling. There is no double standards going on. Get y'all's sht together

Luv u Sum
5 hours ago, Moebius said:

Are you dumb? Are you ****ing dumb?? Not only is this clearly sexist its also ignoring the fact she ROBBED people ☠️

5 hours ago, Unbeweavable said:

If it was a guy and this came out that he did this to girls i bet you anything this would not be your response :awkney: 

:poot:

First off idk what I said that could be sexist lmao. I didnt watch the whole video and apparently didnt know the whole story so whoops my bad I guess. But since I thought it was simply her sleeping around for money and to get things in the music industry I thought there was no problem and yeah I would have said the same for a man. However I didnt know the whole situation and now that I do my opinion has changed. So no I'm not stupid I just didnt care to watch her scream for 2 minutes so i gathered what everyone else was saying and felt like defending her. Didn't think it was that big of a deal :laughga: whoops sksk

NCgaga
29 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

I've also faced hardships to a similar degree, but do tell me where you're from, sis, and I'll still tell you how privilege the society you're in still is.

So now you’re grasping at straws and going to bring up privilege as if it applies to Cardi B in this situation. There are millions of people from the ghetto, and trailer park that work very hard to survive. Two jobs, three jobs, whatever they can do to make a living. I was raised by a single mother who had multiple jobs- from a very rural part of the south. She raised me to make an honest living, be happy, and HURT NO ONE  in the process. 

It’s really not a hard concept that you aren’t grasping- even thought it’s been explained to you over and over again. Think of it this way, if this were a man doing this- it would not be tolerated. Her privilege of being a female rapper that the gays like is what might be causing your delusion. 

Pacify Him
3 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

So now you’re grasping at straws and going to bring up privilege as if it applies to Cardi B in this situation. There are millions of people from the ghetto, and trailer park that work very hard to survive. Two jobs, three jobs, whatever they can do to make a living. I was raised by a single mother who had multiple jobs- from a very rural part of the south. She raised me to make an honest living, be happy, and HURT NO ONE  in the process. 

It’s really not a hard concept that you aren’t grasping- even thought it’s been explained to you over and over again. Think of it this way, if this were a man doing this- it would not be tolerated. Her privilege of being a female rapper that the gays like is what might be causing your delusion. 

I don't know why you keep on bringing double standards into this. Nobody here is making that comparison yet those who are completely against her keep bring it up. Men are least likely to prostitute themselves, they're more prone into doing even more dangerous stuff like actual murder. Did Cardi do that? No.

Now, if you were in Cardi's place, how would you try to survive? She likely doesn't have anyone to support her, not even a mother in the rural South who works multiple jobs :laughga: It's her way. Is it wrong? Yes, but she has to do what she thinks she can do to live another day.

To everyone: She is also unlikely to have star power unlike R. Kelly and MJ who used theirs to achieve some weird obsession. Keep your thoughts of double standards away from this. If y'all have known me from before, y'all know I cancel pretty much everybody :laughga:

Archived