Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B drugged and slept with men to rob them!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Felixorfelicia

‘She just did what she had to do to survive’ if that were true millions of poor people in the world would do this. But they don’t cause...Standards. But then y’all are just defending her to the grave

Tease it to Jesus

JusKeepBreathin
10 hours ago, Economy said:

I don't get how women having it harder justifies it tho :huh:

So what if an illegal immigrant or person of colour who has it harder in life needs money? It's ok for them to do the same thing?

Heck any non-white male gets a free pass then 

She's in a situation where the man holds all the power. Strength and money both if which he has over her . She is taking his power away from him, both his strength (with the drugs) and money (,by robbing him).  She is stealing his power.

Does it justify it? No. But for people on this site, (not necessarily you because I haven't read you previous comments) to say well, "if a man did it, his career would be over. Why should we react differently when a woman does it"  That statement if full of false equivalency and it's just not true. Male rappers admit doing crimes all the time. Their careers don't end. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

dimitristhe

That's disgusting! Cardi needs some morality and dignity lessons. Survival and being a street bitch are not excuses for what she's done. At least she looks repentant at the end of the video.
Her attitude is so annoying...  just calm down Cardi! :saladga:

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

Kattys
12 hours ago, SFDMQ said:

if i dont wanna get drugged, i wouldnt have gone to the club and hooked up with a stripper in the first place anyway.

This is the same logic „if you don’t wanna be robbed don’t look expensive”, „if you don’t want to be raped don’t go alone to parks”, which is completely wrong and victim blaming. No, no, no.

Catnikko
14 hours ago, Luv u Sum said:

What's the problem? :awkney:  I mean it's not something I would personally do but she was a stripper so is this really surprising to anyone? A lot of people use sex to get what they want especially in the entertainment business. 

Alexa, play F*cked my way up to the top by Lana Del Rey 

If it was a guy and this came out that he did this to girls i bet you anything this would not be your response :awkney: 

Actual patient

SevenWonder

I'd have more respect if she simply hooked. That way it's consensual. But drugging and robbing? I lived on the streets as a teen too. I never robbed. I never drugged (I've been laced and it's a horrible feeling).  But I absolutely hooked. That was total survival mode. But, again, the john was game for the trick.  Not proud of myself, but it was that or starve to death.

I can respect surviving by doing things one isn't proud of years after the fact; I can't respect common thievery and drugging someone. Nope. 

Yall need to calm the heck down.... we all have a past and thank God for bringing us out of those desperate situations ... thank u,next

Moebius
15 hours ago, Luv u Sum said:

What's the problem? :awkney:  I mean it's not something I would personally do but she was a stripper so is this really surprising to anyone? A lot of people use sex to get what they want especially in the entertainment business. 

Alexa, play F*cked my way up to the top by Lana Del Rey 

Are you dumb? Are you ****ing dumb?? Not only is this clearly sexist its also ignoring the fact she ROBBED people ☠️

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Just now, Moebius said:

Are you dumb? Are you ****ing dumb?? Not only is this clearly sexist its also ignoring the fact she ROBBED people ☠️

Someone needs to lock this thread

Archived