💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mel B admits sleeping with Geri

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

Spice Girl Mel B has claimed she had sex with Geri Horner at the height of their fame.

Revealing that the pair had a raunchy one-night stand many years ago and that Geri’s boobs were ‘great’, she also suggested that her comments may lead to Geri’s husband, Christian Horner, killing her.

‘She’s going to hate me for this because she’s all posh in her country house and her husband. But it’s a fact. It just happened and we just giggled at it and that was it,’ said the 43-year-old during filming of her upcoming Life Stories episode with Piers Morgan.

‘We were best friends. It just happened. Have you ever done that? Yeah and I’ve said it now. All done.’

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/23/mel-b-rocks-spice-girls-reunion-claims-sex-geri-horner-8996446/

I swear if this jeopardises the tour, I will rage :messga:

In my messy era.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

I read this earlier on Facebook.

If I was Geri I would be furious. Mel even says herself that Geri has a husband and a family now and lives in a big country house. Mel seems a bit devious to me like she wanted to stir up some **** between Geri and her husband. She knew it was wrong because she had to call her afterwards to do damage control. 

SlaeUrAnus
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

I read this earlier on Facebook.

If I was Geri I would be furious. Mel even says herself that Geri has a husband and a family now and lives in a big country house. She seems a bit devious to me like she wanted to stir up some **** between Geri and her husband. She knew it was wrong because she had to call her afterwards to do damage control. 

I think all 4 of them (even Posh) would be furious. 

I wouldn’t want anything like this being brought up before a reunion tour so I can imagine how mad the other girls will be right now. 

In my messy era.

Ryusei

Mel B is such a mess wtf is she doing. watch the tour get cancelled. bye bye money

Musery

SlaeUrAnus
6 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Mel B is such a mess wtf is she doing. watch the tour get cancelled. bye bye money

If it does, I’ll be pissed!

In my messy era.

Reginald

:gaysia: lmao I don't think this sounds like a big deal at all, unless there's something about their relationship that I don't know (I'm a very casual fan)

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

DelusionalGaga

Mel B always keeps talking too much and revealing all those private things. She honestly needs to learn to stfu

elijahfan

Girl power indeed :ally:

Also, why is it such big of a deal? It literally happened decades ago, it's not uncommon for friends or colleagues to fool around for fun... that's literally just human, I don't get what's so shocking about it.

elijahfan
9 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Mel B always keeps talking too much and revealing all those private things. She honestly needs to learn to stfu

Well you gotta exist in the media one way or another I guess

Ryusei
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Well you gotta exist in the media one way or another I guess

well the tour starts in may... she didnt have to wait much longer for attention she can reveal stuff about herself all she wants but going and talkingabout other people's stuff (the way she's talking)without consent is not ok, especially something so private

Musery

giskardsb

Aren’t most of you gay lol?  Why are you acting like a one night lesbian fling is a gigantic problem? The irony. 

Archived