💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which Should Have Been A Single?

Twitter

Featured Posts

Jose P

Dancin’ In Circles. Sexxx Dreams is too explicit and the title is too out there. They would have had to censor it to release it as a single and that would have ruined the song. Gaga’s public image at the time wasn’t at its best either so this song would have probably made things worse.

DIC is explicit but in a subtle way, with the exception of the “touch myself” lines. It also has a less eclectic sound and overall sounds classier than Sexxx. Her image was also much better during the Joanne era, and if released after the Super Bowl it could have done well.

Nikolai Barrow
18 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Dancin’ In Circles. Sexxx Dreams is too explicit and the title is too out there. They would have had to censor it to release it as a single and that would have ruined the song. Gaga’s public image at the time wasn’t at its best either so this song would have probably made things worse.

DIC is explicit but in a subtle way, with the exception of the “touch myself” lines. It also has a less eclectic sound and overall sounds classier than Sexxx. Her image was also much better during the Joanne era, and if released after the Super Bowl it could have done well.

Maybe but would have done less harm than DWUW did

Jill
2 hours ago, LanaDelGrant said:

both :)

you're wrong :) 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Pop Music

Sexxx Dreams. Literally almost 5 years later this song hypnotizes me and the chorus is ear candy just like the first time I heard it.  Incredible song 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Smother Em Eh

Sexxx Dreams because of that killer bass and chorus. 

DIC is a bop for sure but it isn’t single material. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

1 hour ago, The Bad Joker said:

you're wrong :) 

ok, but i keep my opinion :)

ice heard one side from above

Jill
8 minutes ago, LanaDelGrant said:

ok, but i keep my opinion :)

:) 

Spoiler

:ph34r:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Archived