Books and Movies that infuriate you?

Pacify Him

Featured Posts

Pacify Him

Book:Ā Lord of the Flies

Movie:Ā Blade Runner 2049

Feel free to explain why if you likeĀ :coffee:

Iā€™m getting on your nerves

Vice annoyed me a lot recently. Both in how preachy and condescendingĀ McKayĀ was and how diabolicalĀ Cheney was.

headspin, happiness, DEĢ¤Ģ£AĢ¢ĢÆĶ”Ģ˜TĶĶ™Ģ—ĢŸĢ«HĶ”Ķ…Ģ—Ģ™

Meredith Grey

Book Iā€™d have to say Wicked, the book. It is nothing like the musical. Itā€™s literally the story of the holocaust but set in Oz with the wizard as Hitler and the munchkins and owls as the Jews. Also the Pretty Little Liars books after book 8. They keep coming and every 4 books has a new killer. Like no way these girls pissed off this many people THIS much.

Movies, Iā€™d say The VVitchĀ and Hereditary. The Witch had the scariest trailer and the movie was literally the most boring thing Iā€™ve ever seen. And Iā€™m spoiling the ending for you, the killer is the GOD DAMN GOAT. Literally the goat is satan. Like who thought of this??

shame

To Kill a Mockingbird

theĀ racismĀ and injustice in the book and film makeĀ me seethe

Ā 

angels forever, forever angels

Pacify Him
2 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

Movies, Iā€™d say The VVitchĀ and Hereditary. The Witch had the scariest trailer and the movie was literally the most boring thing Iā€™ve ever seen. And Iā€™m spoiling the ending for you, the killer is the GOD DAMN GOAT. Literally the goat is satan. Like who thought of this??

I didnā€™t get scared watching the WitchĀ :laughga:Ā it has some creepy factors tho. Itā€™s more fantasy than horror, I feel, but I could be wrongĀ :coffee:

Ngl, I wanna try watching the Hereditary nextĀ 

Iā€™m getting on your nerves

The Justice League movie pissed me off cause, honestly, DC characters are just so good and the movie made it look like the Justice League is 5 useless losers + Superman aka the second coming of Jesus Christ :fail:

I donā€™t think any book in particular is infuriating so Iā€™m just gonna say New Moon cause itā€™s the worst book Iā€™ve ever read but like, it doesnā€™t make me lose sleep or anything, itā€™s just that it is bad.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

The Child
Just now, Red said:

The Justice League movie pissed me off cause, honestly, DC characters are just so good and the movie made it look like the Justice League is 5 useless losers + Superman aka the second coming of Jesus Christ :fail:

I donā€™t think any book in particular is infuriating so Iā€™m just gonna say New Moon cause itā€™s the worst book Iā€™ve ever read but like, it doesnā€™t make me lose sleep or anything, itā€™s just that it is bad.

The Justice League movie was so badĀ :saladga:

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

FATCAT

God's Not Dead

It's such a terribly written, unrealistic mess. Just let's fundamentalists cry that they're being persecuted in America, when in fact they're nothing even close.

Purr more, hiss less.

The Child

Movies: Star Wars EpisodesĀ 7 & 8

:ohwell:

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

Just now, CrazyMonster said:

The Justice League movie was so badĀ :saladga:

Hmmm it was okay (I mean, the villain was generic af but whatever)Ā until the point they decided to bring Superman back and the Justice League was being ****ed in the ass by the villain, but Superman showed up and saved the day in .2 seconds :fail:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Antichrist
9 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

Book Iā€™d have to say Wicked, the book. It is nothing like the musical. Itā€™s literally the story of the holocaust but set in Oz with the wizard as Hitler and the munchkins and owls as the Jews. Also the Pretty Little Liars books after book 8. They keep coming and every 4 books has a new killer. Like no way these girls pissed off this many people THIS much.

sis you watch grey's anatomia :emma:

gumzy3000

Book: Any religious text that contributes to homophobiaĀ :reductive:

Ā 

Movie: The Birds by Alfred HitchcockĀ 

trolly troll troll

The Child
Just now, Red said:

Hmmm it was okay (I mean, the villain was generic af but whatever)Ā until the point they decided to bring Superman back and the Justice League was being ****ed in the ass by the villain, but Superman showed up and saved the day in .2 seconds :fail:

I hated that honestly. Thank God Wonder Woman was in the movie. WTF was that villain?Ā :laughga:

Archived