💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Supernatural is confirmed to end with its 15th season

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

“Supernatural” is ending after 15 seasons.

Series stars Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, and Misha Collins made the announcement in a video posted on Instagram on Friday. “We just told the crew that even though we’re very excited to be moving into our 15th season, it will be our last,” Ackles said. “15 years of a show that has certainly changed my life, I know it’s changed these two guys’ lives, and we just wanted you to here from us that though we’re excited about next year, it will be the finale.”

“We’ve cried some tears and we’ll cry some more, but we’re grateful and we’re going to work all that emotion into next season,” added Padalecki. Watch the announcement in full below.

The final season will consist of 20 episodes. “Supernatural” has been a cornerstone of The CW throughout its run and remains one of the most popular shows on the network. It was renewed for its 15th season back in January along with 10 other CW shows, including “Charmed” and “Riverdale.”

At the time of its series finale, the series will have aired over 320 episodes. It began airing when The CW was still The WB Network and is the lone WB series to still be on the air. “Supernatural” was created by Eric Kripke and is executive produced by Robert Singer, Andrew Dabb, Phil Sgriccia, Jeremy Carver, Eugenie Ross-Leming, and Brad Buckner. Warner Bros. Television produces in association with Wonderland Sound and Vision.

I only started watching this show a month ago, i'm on Season 1 and i'm loving it!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Mean Winchester

I have to cry.....this is really going to end. I have watched the show since its first season premiere...Now, I'm glad is that their stories come to the end, but.........I can't...

giphy.gif

Pop Music

My mom loved this show. I never got into it unlike her other favorite show (which is my favorite show charmed) but I know a lot of people stan this show but hope it's a satisfying end. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Gimme More
1 minute ago, T Swizzle said:

My mom loved this show. I never got into it unlike her other favorite show (which is my favorite show charmed) but I know a lot of people stan this show but hope it's a satisfying end. 

i loved charmed! i recently discovered supernatural and i'm loving it!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, T Swizzle said:

stan charmed! the 2nd best tv show of all time! default_alex1.gif

Pop Music
Just now, Phoebe Buffay said:

Just now, Gimme More said:

i loved charmed! i recently discovered supernatural and i'm loving it!

Yes queens. We stan charmed 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Gimme More
Just now, Phoebe Buffay said:

i'm intrigued to know what your favourite is?

i love charmed :pawsup: i don't know what my favourite show is, i have too many :ladyhaha:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, Gimme More said:

i'm intrigued to know what your favourite is?

phoebe buffay? friends?

tenor.gif?itemid=7165463

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

phoebe buffay? friends?

tenor.gif?itemid=7165463

ursula >>

jk :selena:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived