💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Michael Jackson Kissed Alleged Victim in Front of His Dad

Ayria

Featured Posts

“He added that even when the superstar kissed his son on the lips, 'There was nothing wrong with that.'

The defiant dad revealed that Jackson often bedded down with his family and son at their home, adding that he 'couldn't tell you how many times' the multi-millionaire stayed over. 

Safechuck Snr said: 'He spent a lot of time in our house to get away from the hassles.' 

When Safechuck was asked what Jackson wore when he stayed over at their home, he answered 'pajamas with feet'. “

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6774745/Michael-Jackson-accuser-James-Safechucks-father-tells-kiss-son-lips.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Completely disgusting :saladga:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
5 minutes ago, Ayria said:

He added that even when the superstar kissed his son on the lips, 'There was nothing wrong with that.'

Who knows, he might have been part of the abuse :madge:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Adrenaliner

I don’t know if the allegations are true or not, but I have to admit that something really was wrong with MJ’s mental health.

Can’t blame him though, he was the biggest pop star for like 30 years. That would mess up anybody’s mind.

derpmonster
21 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

but I have to admit that something really was wrong with MJ’s mental health.

Can’t blame him though, he was the biggest pop star for like 30 years. That would mess up anybody’s mind

There's a difference between "something was wrong with his mental health" and "something was wrong with his mental health but others got actively harmed by it." 

Mental health isn't a defense. Most criminals have some sort of abnormal mental process going on. Most people don't go around thinking "oh hey let me murder someone today" or "I'm a bad person" - most people justify through some logic. 

You say we don't know what he did

We don't. But we have an eyewitness account now from a defender about something highly objectionable that he did. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

TimisaMonster

The man is dead...what more is it gonna do to him?  Not to sound uncaring, but that's a victims dream come true that their abuser is gone and cant harm them or anyone else again....

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FATCAT

How much more circumstancial evidence do people need to realize he's not worth defending. 

Purr more, hiss less.

7 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

The man is dead...what more is it gonna do to him?  Not to sound uncaring, but that's a victims dream come true that their abuser is gone and cant harm them or anyone else again....

So? His victims and their families will be reckoning with this until the day they die. They get to address it. 

Mirages
4 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

How much more circumstancial evidence do people need to realize he's not worth defending. 

There is literally no evidence it's a he said she said case and that's why it wasn't brought to court cause the defense would have tear their case apart in two minutes. If it's true or not it's up to everybody to decide, but everyone with brain can see the documentary is one sided and was intended to be in order to get sympathy for the victims, but it does not necessarily bring the truth to light. I thought it was kinda disappointing after I watched it cause I hoped for something multilayered that would certainly reveal more. The documentary did however what it intended got a reaction from the world and sympathy for the victims (who owe abou $100 thousand to the Jackson estate so it's quite beneficial for them). I'm not gonna disparage their claims but you have to agree that if they tackled this from all of the angles it would have been a much more convincing piece and MJ defenders would have much more problems trying to discredit it. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

brucee

Joe Jackson rapped his daughter. 

My though is he might have done that to Michael too. He might also have been highly homophobic. 

hello hello baby.

10 minutes ago, Mirages said:

There is literally no evidence it's a he said she said case and that's why it wasn't brought to court cause the defense would have tear their case apart in two minutes. If it's true or not it's up to everybody to decide, but everyone with brain can see the documentary is one sided and was intended to be in order to get sympathy for the victims, but it does not necessarily bring the truth to light. I thought it was kinda disappointing after I watched it cause I hoped for something multilayered that would certainly reveal more. The documentary did however what it intended got a reaction from the world and sympathy for the victims (who owe abou $100 thousand to the Jackson estate so it's quite beneficial for them). I'm not gonna disparage their claims but you have to agree that if they tackled this from all of the angles it would have been a much more convincing piece and MJ defenders would have much more problems trying to discredit it. 

I seriously don’t get the argument that this was one sided. The circumstantial evidence is THERE whether Jackson fans want to see it or not. Every documentary, or at least most are emotionally manipulative on some level, creating an “unbiased” doc is near impossible and I don’t even know where you think the “other side” would fit into this specific documentary. 

Mirages
2 minutes ago, Ayria said:

I seriously don’t get the argument that this was one sided. The circumstantial evidence is THERE whether Jackson fans want to see it or not. Every documentary, or at least most are emotionally manipulative on some level, creating an “unbiased” doc is near impossible and I don’t even know where you think the “other side” would fit into this specific documentary. 

Well there's been no one else besides these two families interviewed has there? Had there been people who worked for MJ and are not related to the victims that would make it not one sided. Is it an evidence if someone can tear holes in it in a matter of minutes? The case would not have stand in the court of law. Well they could have at least asked them head on whether their doing it because they want to discredit the Jackson estate because it benefits them. I honestly thought the documentary would be better before I watched it. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Just now, Mirages said:

Well there's been no one else besides these two families interviewed has there? Had there been people who worked for MJ and are not related to the victims that would make it not one sided. Is it an evidence if someone can tear holes in it in a matter of minutes? The case would not have stand in the court of law. Well they could have at least asked them head on whether their doing it because they want to discredit the Jackson estate because it benefits them. I honestly thought the documentary would be better before I watched it. 

Who would you want to be interviewed? And how do you know they would be torn apart in minutes in a court of law? A lot of Jackson associates outside of the Jackson family seem to corroborate the stories:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8503346/leaving-neverland-industry-reactions-separate-art-from-artist

GABEL

It stands no chance on the court if there's no direct evidence of him abusing children

But evidently MJ was mentally  ill , that's for sure, but we all know there's something wrong with him years ago.

People can believe whatever  they want but we'll probably never know what's true:saladga:

Archived