Gam

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

a Perfect Illusion... literally a Perfect Illusion 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jinko

It wasn't even at a billion views, it was at 1.1b or sumn :toofunny: This really is the most random mess Gaga has been (in)directly involved in :huntyga:

nikola

I just hope that people will not drag her for this.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

2 minutes ago, nikola said:

I just hope that people will not drag her for this.

Too late  :ladyhaha:

Ari stans coming for her :ladyhaha:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

BangTheGong
55 minutes ago, neptugne said:

some of y'all: THE POST IS FEATURED IN ARTICLES. IT. MAKES. SENSE.

seems like it doesn't make sense :kiss:

OMg I know right!!!?? I said from the beginning that these views were most likely the activity of a bot. Lmfao at monsters making me feel like a flop fan for not believing in her power. Yeesh let’s stop being delusional y’all

BangTheGong
29 minutes ago, Helxig said:

So 992million views were fake? That's a lot of fake views. This doesn't make sense... Maybe the 1billion was a mistake to start with. Or somehow they paid Instagram to just write that number under the picture? Who knows...

Uh no. We all watched it climb to that hit count. 

Nosferatu

Mess, reading the title I assumed it went down to like 900m or something. 8 million?? :deadbanana:

Crystalline
58 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

It was simply a glitch. Also the most watched video on Instagram now which has like 350M is also a glitch since it has even less likes and comments than Gaga's post....

It isn’t. I viewed that person’s page and apparently it has to do with promotion. The video was promoted on the site which is why it received such a massive number of views from home page viewers. Gaga’s wasn’t promoted.

OT: This is a kii :rip: some of y’all reaaaally argued up and down that it was real and not a glitch. Boo boo the fools.

Has to be a glitch. I don't believe for one second it was payola. This is the same team that won't payola radio or spotify when it was actually needed. And now they are gonna payola IG?? Surely someone like Ariana or Selena would have done this by now to have the highest viewed video.

LilyLark
46 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

and some of you actually thought it had those numbers :teehee:

LOL. It could have been a LM buying bots (some are insane enough), but also people are known to play with bots with "viral" stories. Most likely scenario, even more than a glitch. And no one really cares about this except stans, so there was no point for Interscope to push it...I'm just glad it didn't get written up as "Gaga buying views" or some -ish.

Archived