💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Charli XCX teases new album

PinkJelly

Featured Posts

PinkJelly

mixing the first few songs from my album soon and they sound really good and they have a couple of really amazing features on them and I’m so ****ing excited and I’m probs saying too much already ****

CHARLI XCX (@charli_xcx)

Are you excited for the follow up to Sucker? (since No.1 Angel and Pop2 are mixtapes)

Who do you think might collaborate on the album?

edit: it won’t let me embed the tweet on mobile :saladga:

Ryusei

It better happen this time. And it better be as awesome as POP2. Her label has delayed her album enough times :grr: she would be better off going to some smaller label or going indie like iggy

Musery

MaryJaneHolland

I'm excited, but not holding my breath.

They should've dropped a single after 1999.

PinkJelly

Just scrolled further through her tweets she’s written 27 songs already for the upcoming project :nooo:

Noir

Omg I was thinking about this today! As much as I loved the mixtapes, much prefer an album. Sucker was so long ago :saladga:

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, Noir said:

Omg I was thinking about this today! As much as I loved the mixtapes, much prefer an album. Sucker was so long ago :saladga:

I‘m not attacking you or trying to bully you (gotta make a disclaimer of that fir today) but wtf is the difference? If an album under the label „album“ gets released with 10 songs on it how is that different to a mixtape with 10 songs on it? Legit question not attacking anyone i dont see a difference.

Musery

highbythebeach
3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I‘m not attacking you or trying to bully you (gotta make a disclaimer of that fir today) but wtf is the difference? If an album under the label „album“ gets released with 10 songs on it how is that different to a mixtape with 10 songs on it? Legit question not attacking anyone i dont see a difference.

a difference could be the songs would be worked on for longer, songs with mixtapes are usually made fast so they would sound even more polished, and an album would be promoted with big budget music videos and a proper tour so that is why some people want an album. Personally I think I prefer charli's mixtapes because she's being true to her sound in them and what she wants to explore musically, on an album she has to make more commercial sounding songs that could climb charts because the label would be spending money on promoting it 

Noir
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

There isn’t a difference, I just prefer a lot more tracks in one album in cohesion with one another as opppose to continous mixtapes with less tracks. No shade either, I’m just greedy! I  like to bask in an album and get to know each track individually and that feeling of falling in love with a collection of music ends quicker as mixtapes usually contain less tracks than an album. Although I’m aware this isn’t always the case. 

23 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

i love her musics but im tired of these unnecessary collabs omg

same ugh

I remember when she tweeted sumn like 'who should I collab with next?' like sis add a collab if you think there's a song that needs someone else, and even better a specific someone else. Not just for the sake of it :duck:

bloody g

I'm scared bc creative freedom is limited on an album, not like in a mixtape.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

PinkJelly
On 3/22/2019 at 11:43 PM, AMENiCURE said:

i love her musics but im tired of these unnecessary collabs omg

I know what you mean with this but I really think her collabs have helped Charli’s music really shine, especially on the mixtapes

Archived