💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Gaga Song Aged Well & Poorly?

Twitter

Featured Posts

Ella Chalcedony
7 hours ago, Arcanum said:

Bad romance aged well (jazz/acoustic revamp really gave it a timeless dimension)

Just dance aged poorly. The synths sound dated. However, if she ever decides to reinvent this, it would be a smash.

whiguyblink.gif

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997

Aged well: Just Dance really aged well. THERE'S A REASON WHY IT'S STILL GETTING PLAYED AND CLUBS AND I'VE HEARD IT MULTIPLE TIMES ON DANCE RADIO IN 2019. THERE'S A REASON WHY GAGA SAYS "RED WINE"...IT'S BECAUSE THE SONG AGED LIKE FINE WINE. Ugh, her mind... (ik it says redone, but still)

Poorly: Born This Way. I really found trouble listening to it. It's still one of my faves, but it's just too much going on sonically.

gypsy101

wow i’m shocked at people listing GUY or Venus or Sexxx Dreams, all those songs to me are better than when the album came out 

bluemonkey

Just Dance sounds very dated now, it really was the sound at the time. I wouldn’t say it’s one of her memorable songs even though it’s her debut song so I should give its respect but it’s a basic song and went with the trend of the current music scene at the time. 

bluemonkey
1 minute ago, Savage said:

Just Dance still plays on the radio, wyd :saladga:

So has a lot of old hits from the 90s. 

meltedplastic
8 minutes ago, bluemonkey said:

Just Dance sounds very dated now, it really was the sound at the time. I wouldn’t say it’s one of her memorable songs even though it’s her debut song so I should give its respect but it’s a basic song and went with the trend of the current music scene at the time. 

no one was doing four on the floor 80s new wave influenced pop music back then idk what you mean

AJRocketMan

You obviously got a bunch of really biased answers, since this thing is completely subjective. To me, LoveGame aged poorly. I instantly think of the late 2000’s when I hear that song.

Davian
6 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

Because the video Aged well too:huntyga:

With the Housewives, Andy Cohen, MJ, and Mindcraft

Seeing you mentioning MJ and Minecraft, I think you meant aged poorly...

But if so, I disagree and still believe it's one of her best:tony:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

AJRocketMan
42 minutes ago, meltedplastic said:

no one was doing four on the floor 80s new wave influenced pop music back then idk what you mean

Lots of people were. Remember Rihanna’s “Don’t Stop the Music” and “Disturbia”? Look up “2008 music” on YouTube and you’ll find a bunch of compilation videos showing an endless number of electropop songs from that year.

meltedplastic
Just now, AJRocketMan said:

Lots of people were. Remember Rihanna’s “Don’t Stop the Music” and “Disturbia”? Look up “2008 music” on YouTube and you’ll find a bunch of compilation videos showing an endless number of electropop songs from that year.

yeah...because she popularized it.

they didnt have the same 80's influence like gagas though

TimisaMonster

Aged Well: Bad Romance

Aged Poorly: Just Dance 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived