Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Gaga Song Aged Well & Poorly?

Twitter

Featured Posts

Ariana Grindr
40 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

The question was about songs+aging. Not about the quality or how trademark it sounds. Aging=a song that could fit into playlists even today and hook people. No. As much as I consider it one of the best songs ever released, it wouldn't qualify as a hit if it was released in 2019

But hey. Everybody can have his/her opinion without bashing the others!

I never not understood the question :saladga:

I pointed out why I disagree with the opinions that it didn’t age well.

its actually far better than anything released so far...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian

How dare y’all say G.U.Y. aged poorly on the video’s anniversary? It clearly aged well:messga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Ziggy
1 hour ago, ECORONA said:

The synths are eyeconic, you know what song it is within the first few seconds, I still get chills when I hear it live or anywhere really. The name drops “red one, gaga” so thug for a pop song, you instantly know who the artist is or at least it makes you wonder thus looking more into it and the “half psychotic sick hypnotic” bridge is still such a futuristic, techno ish ear worm....I disagree with y’all :excuseu:

Honestly. Wtf is with these folks? Just Dance’s opening synths still remind me of disco club goddess Gaga lording over us drunk bumping plebeians. It’s just so iconic.

TheFame Monster
37 minutes ago, Davian said:

How dare y’all say G.U.Y. aged poorly on the video’s anniversary? It clearly aged well:messga:

Because the video Aged well too:huntyga:

With the Housewives, Andy Cohen, MJ, and Mindcraft

Suspiria

Well: Born This Way. The message/lyrics were pretty risky at the time, but would fit right in today with all these empowerment/self love anthems. Definitely ahead of its time.

Poorly: Poker Face/most of TF. I just think the production sounds kind of flat and dated tbh. It lacks the texture and atmosphere most of today's pop songs have.

Lazz Monster

aged well: Electric Chapel

aged poorly: Applause, Venus and DITD

We're far from the Shallow now

LadyLuca

I feel like nothing has aged bad in Gagas music. 

But if I had to choose one I would pick the fame (album). it has the most „out dated tunes“. but they can revamp the sound in 10 years and it will be fine again.

also Im still in love with ARTPOP and I think its an album that sounds good even after milleniums <3! maybe half of ARTPOP. its still one of my favorite albums of her. 

LadyLuca
Just now, LadyLuca said:

I feel like nothing has aged bad in Gagas music. 

But if I had to choose one I would pick the fame (album). it has the most „out dated tunes“. but they can revamp the sound in 30 years and it will be fine again.

also Im still in love with ARTPOP and I think its an album that sounds good even after milleniums <3! maybe half of ARTPOP. its still one of my favorite albums of her. 

monsieurRed

Well: Papparazzi can be sung in all forms. It’s such a banger. 

Poorly: You and I. Poor thing can never figure out what to replace Nebraska with when she sings it live and you can tell she forgets which random location she’s going to force in every time she sings it. Mess. 

🧚‍♀️

Ziggy
2 hours ago, monsieurRed said:

Well: Papparazzi can be sung in all forms. It’s such a banger. 

Poorly: You and I. Poor thing can never figure out what to replace Nebraska with when she sings it live and you can tell she forgets which random location she’s going to force in every time she sings it. Mess. 

She used to be so good about it hahaha

Thotiana
6 hours ago, jprince99x said:

Just Dance has aged incredibly y’all need help

Bad Romance is the one that aged bad. It just sounds strange in today’s music climate.

You can’t tell people to seek help when you are in need of it the most.

Archived