💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Gaga Song Aged Well & Poorly?

Twitter

Featured Posts

TheFame Monster
Just now, ECORONA said:

The synths are eyeconic, you know what song it is within the first few seconds, I still get chills when I hear it live or anywhere really. The name drops “red one, gaga” so thug for a pop song, you instantly know who the artist is or at least it makes you wonder thus looking more into it and the “half psychotic sick hypnotic” bridge is still such a futuristic, techno ish ear worm....I disagree with y’all :excuseu:

I think Just Dance is her most underrated song. People like to say it's bad because of the work she put out after it, but Just Dance was revolutionary and still goes off today. The synths and drumkit are everything

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirrion Rizzons

aged well: Poker face, alejandro, The edge of glory, Million reasons

poorly: most of born this way (album), they're all still bops but they could definitely not get away with being released in 2019 

jprince99x

Just Dance has aged incredibly y’all need help

Bad Romance is the one that aged bad. It just sounds strange in today’s music climate.

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

dynamite
39 minutes ago, Economy said:

Well: Bad Romance

Bad: Anything on ARTPOP tbh take your pick

I didn't want to believe it but I listened to ARTPOP in full again yesterday and a lot of them didn't sound that great... 

Arcanum
44 minutes ago, ECORONA said:

The synths are eyeconic, you know what song it is within the first few seconds, I still get chills when I hear it live or anywhere really. The name drops “red one, gaga” so thug for a pop song, you instantly know who the artist is or at least it makes you wonder thus looking more into it and the “half psychotic sick hypnotic” bridge is still such a futuristic, techno ish ear worm....I disagree with y’all :excuseu:

The question was about songs+aging. Not about the quality or how trademark it sounds. Aging=a song that could fit into playlists even today and hook people. No. As much as I consider it one of the best songs ever released, it wouldn't qualify as a hit if it was released in 2019

But hey. Everybody can have his/her opinion without bashing the others!

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Economy
24 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

Just Dance has aged incredibly y’all need help

Bad Romance is the one that aged bad. It just sounds strange in today’s music climate.

I was gonna thumbs u up until I got to the second part :neyde:

martiniglistens

Well: Alejandro :vegas:, You and I, Venus, The Edge of Glory, Applause.

Poorly: G.U.Y.

The Enigmatic

Aged well : BTW 

Aged Bad : Teeth , SHICD , Venus

i hate those songs omg 

only if she released one of the Venus demos

I'd stan venus somehow

I am having my ARTPOP moment

Widows Kiss

Aged Well: PF, Paparazzi, BR, Alejandro, TEOG, MTN, Applause, DWUW
Aged Poorly: JD, LoveGame, Telephone, BTW, Judas, G.U.Y.

LilyLark

When I mention something aged poorly, I don't mean the song is "bad." Just that it sounds dated in some ways.

Aged well: Million Reasons, You and I, The Edge of Glory, Teeth, Heavy Metal Lover, Alejandro, Dope, Marry the Night, Bad Romance, the live version of Poker Face. Americano is still a bop, but in 2019 she'd get dragged for cultural appropriation. Lana, Katy, and others have songs that have aged the same way as Americano.

Aged poorly: Studio version of Poker Face, Applause, studio version of Paparazzi, Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say), Starstruck, and well, much of ARTPOP in general. I love G.U.Y., but it sounds very dated.

Archived