question

What Gaga Song Aged Well & Poorly?

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcanum

Bad romance aged well (jazz/acoustic revamp really gave it a timeless dimension)

Just dance aged poorly. The synths sound dated. However, if she ever decides to reinvent this, it would be a smash.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

River

Aged Well: The Red Wine in So Happy I Could Die

Aged Poorly: The kids in Bad Kids

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TheFame Monster
Just now, River said:

Aged Well: The Red Wine in So Happy I Could Die

Aged Poorly: The kids in Bad Kids

What about Just Dances?

JazzGa

Aged well:

BTW. Not just the song but pretty much the whole album. It was so 80s in the 2010s that it sounds intentionally retro so it's awesome and timeless.

Aged poorly:

Just Dance. So basic compared to everything else she put out afterwards! Even her other The Fame singles were way more interesting. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

River
2 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

What about Just Dances?

Nothing was ok at the end da la doo doo :(

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Monster7

Aged well: Alejandro, there are many more songs that aged well too but this one sounded so fresh in 2009 and ten years later it still does

Aged poorly: G.U.Y. It aged bad even before being a single

Ariana Grindr
9 hours ago, Arcanum said:

Bad romance aged well (jazz/acoustic revamp really gave it a timeless dimension)

Just dance aged poorly. The synths sound dated. However, if she ever decides to reinvent this, it would be a smash.

9 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Aged well:

BTW. It was so 80s in the 2010s that it sounds intentionally retro so it's awesome and timeless.

Aged poorly:

Just Dance. So basic compared to everything else she put out afterwards! Even her other The Fame singles were way more interesting. 

The synths are eyeconic, you know what song it is within the first few seconds, I still get chills when I hear it live or anywhere really. The name drops “red one, gaga” so thug for a pop song, you instantly know who the artist is or at least it makes you wonder thus looking more into it and the “half psychotic sick hypnotic” bridge is still such a futuristic, techno ish ear worm....I disagree with y’all  it has aged like fine wine :excuseu:

Archived