💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Megarate: Jagged Little Pill (Alanis Morissette)

rumours

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
2 minutes ago, Fox98 said:

Can I join? :cool:

Absolutely! I look forward to receiving your rates :)

rumours
4 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I will be there :party:

Yay! It’s going to be iconic with you participating. :hug:

Ronk

OMG yet another iconic megarate by @Rumours1977.   Each album chosen has been totally amazing, the best of the best.  I couldn't even imagine a better album then Jagged Little Pill.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ronk
11 hours ago, ImTired said:

rupauls drag race GIF

Ikr.  My biggest problem with most of these megarates is spreading the numbers around when everything deserves a 10.

I live outside the space time continuum.

rumours
16 minutes ago, Ronk said:

OMG yet another iconic megarate by @Rumours1977.   Each album chosen has been totally amazing, the best of the best.  I couldn't even imagine a better album then Jagged Little Pill.

It just seemed like the perfect time for it since the Jagged Little Pill musical will be debuting this Fall. 

Glad you are excited :hug:

The Bling

Is it too late to rate this masterpiece? :nooo:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

rumours
12 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Is it too late to rate this masterpiece? :nooo:

This megarate is still open! Feel free to send in your rates :heart:

Glamourpuss

I want to participate in this. I'll send you my rates in a day or two. :)

rumours

@Satans Ex Wife @gabrielflorin01 @Ryusei @The Louvre @Marges @Davian @Reginald @giskardsb @KooKoo @Blue Madonna @Lazz Monster @Ouranos @SamanthaC @VenusHooker @GypsyBabe @loathereality @ImTired @corvus albus @Fox98 @Ronk @The Bling @Glamourpuss @ThaFame @NNES @Oriane

Hi everyone! :)

If you are receiving this notification, you expressed interest in this megarate earlier in the thread. This is the first reminder I will send out regarding Jagged Little Pill. I apologize for not sending out a reminder sooner, but there still is plenty of time before the deadline (which may end up being extended anyways) :heart:.

Just wanted to send out a reminder. Hope you all are having a fantastic weekend :hug:

~Rumours1977

rumours

And if you guys have any questions at all just let me know. Moreover, I promise I will send out more frequent reminders as we get closer to the deadline. :)

McYves

Hey, I want to participate! I love Alanis, she's my favorite singer-songwriter of all time. Is it too late to join?

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

rumours
Just now, McYves said:

Hey, I want to participate! I love Alanis, she's my favorite singer-songwriter of all time. Is it too late to join?

The megarate is still open, so it’s not too late to join!

I look forward to receiving your rates :heart:

Archived