💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Call Me By Your Name Sequel - Official Title & Release Date

Perfume

Featured Posts

Ryusei

He better not f*ck it up I actually cried reading the ending of the book i was so devastated. Also iconic stuff like the peach thing. Dont know if it‘s the best decision to make a „sequel“ but hoping it‘ll be good and that there will be a movie

Musery

Luna Lovegood

Wtf honestly Eliot parents are perfect for each other I’m gonna be devasted if they are divorced in the sequel fml :messga:

luna’s advocate

Luv u Sum

I am so excited!! I remember reading the book after watching the movie and being so emotionally destroyed from the 20 year continuation on the story line after the break up!!! This movie will be the death of me :diane: My favorite movie of all time will finally have a sister to complete it 

Luv u Sum
35 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Wtf honestly Eliot parents are perfect for each other I’m gonna be devasted if they are divorced in the sequel fml :messga:

They actually had a lot of problems that went shown so much in the movie (hinted in the monologue from the father at the end) but from what I remember from the book and what was said from the author, Luca, and the actor playing his dad they had a rocky marriage 

BenG

Low-key hope it flops. It ended beautifully where it leaves some imagination for the reader/audience. 

dimitristhe

Oh gosh! I'm so in love with this story! 
I Hope that Elio and Oliver somehow end up together cause I don't wanna cry.mp3 :cryga:

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

• 9 months later...

Archived