Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Shallows Rise In US Radio Pushed Back LG6 Lead Single???

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Shallow has been rising very nicely on US radio ever since the Oscars and the US is the largest music market in the world

Do you think it's possible we were gonna get LG6 lead this month but because of the rise and not interfering with Shallows left over potential they delayed it?

River

I don't think so, in some sense Shallow era has ended, they would ride on it's success for the LG6 single..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ferretti

I don't think so. They've never shied away from releasing singles as the previous was still bopping. Gaga seems to be ready to move on and there is some benefit in coming in while the last release is still doing well. Shallow is also so different (we think :koons:), I don't think the new single would kill it too quickly. Plus, if they wait a month or so, it'll definitely be in the decline again.

disco stick tester, inquire within

If chartsters could predict Shallow would repeak with the Oscars, like, do you guys think Gaga, her team and everyone at Interscope were born yesterday? I can't entertain this idea or that LG6 was delayed in the fall because ASIB didn't bomb.

GoneGUY

She'd probably just leak it if the label made her push it back. She is DONE with the ASIB era it seems. 

AlexanderMagno
2 minutes ago, ferretti said:

I don't think so. They've never shied away from releasing singles as the previous was still bopping. Gaga seems to be ready to move on and there is some benefit in coming in while the last release is still doing well. Shallow is also so different (we think :koons:), I don't think the new single would kill it too quickly. Plus, if they wait a month or so, it'll definitely be in the decline again.

Unfortunately, I don't think any of this is correct :lmao::nooo: "They've never shied away from releasing singles as the previous was still bopping". They have been changing singles and release dates ever since ARTPOP. We could say they have learned with the mistake, but they did it more than once so they would probably do it again. That said, delaying LG6's single for Shallow to keep rising is precisely something I expect from her team.

"Shallow is also so different (we think :koons:)", you've answered yourself :flop: we have no idea what LG6 single will be like, as much as we want to believe. The whole "she's working with that producer" or "Shallow is an Ally song, not a Gaga song" means nothing, just look at Joanne.

"Plus, if they wait a month or so, it'll definitely be in the decline again". And Gaga's team is expert in letting her popularity decline till they decide to release something big :emma:

So... Yeah, this seems likely.

Anyway, I don't believe this, simply because I don't believe LG6 single is meant to be released now. They were never going to release a lead this close to the end of ASIB era/campaign, LG6 is probably still in the works. Gaga will rest, and she will release the new song during the summer months and LG6 in the last quarter of the year. 

JazzGa

That would be so dumb if they did that! Milking Shallow for forever, but not even milking in the most effective way by actually doing promo :saladga: 

But it's possible. People have been known to be dumb.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ferretti
12 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Unfortunately, I don't think any of this is correct :lmao::nooo: "They've never shied away from releasing singles as the previous was still bopping". They have been changing singles and release dates ever since ARTPOP. We could say they have learned with the mistake, but they did it more than once so they would probably do it again. That said, delaying LG6's single for Shallow to keep rising is precisely something I expect from her team.

"Shallow is also so different (we think :koons:)", you've answered yourself :flop: we have no idea what LG6 single will be like, as much as we want to believe. The whole "she's working with that producer" or "Shallow is an Ally song, not a Gaga song" means nothing, just look at Joanne.

"Plus, if they wait a month or so, it'll definitely be in the decline again". And Gaga's team is expert in letting her popularity decline till they decide to release something big :emma:

So... Yeah, this seems likely.

Anyway, I don't believe this, simply because I don't believe LG6 single is meant to be released now. They were never going to release a lead this close to the end of ASIB era/campaign, LG6 is probably still in the works. Gaga will rest, and she will release the new song during the summer months and LG6 in the last quarter of the year. 

Sis and friend, they do love to change singles and release dates, true, but they also love to literally put a new single out every few months regardless of how well the previous single is doing (most notably: Bad Romance, Judas, etc). They do the opposite as well, but really, it always feels a bit like a mess in there. When they reverse course and release a new single (Edge of Glory, DWUW, etc) it's usually because the first single isn't doing well or the new song has dominated unexpectedly.

And yeah, we don't know what it'll sound like, obviously, lol. I do think it's safe to say she's not about to release a new solo record that sounds like Ally sung live and heavily influenced by Promise of the Real. That's probably a safe bet.

It's true LG6 single could come later towards the end of summer or fall, but I see no reason not to also think it could be coming sooner. She's been working on this for a long while, we know that. The hype from ASIB is finally sunsetting. She's already begun moving away from Ally and straight to being pregnant with LG6. Seems very plausible to me.

disco stick tester, inquire within

GypsyRomance

It is actually good that it makes gaga a radio single friendly again which gains momentum for LG6 lead single

She could pull an Ari and have back-to-back #1 singles if LG6 lead smash. :hor:

But honestly the ASIB era is over and it probably was pushed back once they noticed Shallow went #5. 

jaXXXon
5 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

You guys need to stop with the whole "LG6 is not meant to be released now" bullsh!t. If it wasn't meant to be released very soon they wouldn't have changed the profile pic on every single site and hype the fvck out of this fanbase and, instead, opted to wait three, four, six months or more before doing so. 

Wake the f up sweeties. She would've kept the Enigma one on at least Spotify but changing every single one speaks VOLUMES. I doubt Spotify changes profile pics every time an artist changes it on their Instagram. And if they were asked to change it by Interscope then this cryptic behaviour is all planned out. 

Seriously guys :saladga:

Archived