Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

MARINA - Orange Trees

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Bovary said:

I don't get this cult's obsession with her ...

giphy.gif

if electra heart had never happened I bet most wouldn't be interested in this tbh

O like the video but I think it could have been edgier. Like add some modern elements to make it fresh. Right now it looks like a resort ad from the 2000s.

Borislshere

She brought back the froot demon but was quick to kill off the good sis electra heart 

tumblr_odghe2gz5q1u6n38po1_250.gif

crisTEAne

superstar and orange were on repeat today. i don't know what's going on with me: they didn't really get me at first, but after listening to them a few times i became kinda obsessed. can't wait for this album. the visuals are popping (tho the uneven image quality bothers me a bit, but just a lil bit). :flutter:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

She's such a beautiful person (inside & out) & it looks like she has a big positive aura. She looks so genuinely happy & it's so great to see. Love her.

& that song is really great for the summer ;) 

Lona Delery

her new music is so bad. i had really high hopes for this album after Froot and Electra Heart. 

the only halfway decent song yet is handmade heaven, and even that one is lacking something

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

matteonster

I love the video and its vibes. I prefer a video for this one instead of Superstar, I guess it’s a more personal song for her as it has been written about the island she grew up on :kara: 

It’s not her best song ever but still a great one :nick:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

InsomniaMonster69

I love it! But am I the only one who is mad that superstar didn't get a video?

Archived