💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Barbra Streisand: MJ accuser “were thrilled to be there”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

171222_MJBarbara_900px.jpg

In an interview with The Times, Oscar-winning actress and singer Streisand, 76, said she “absolutely” believes Robson and Safechuck and described Jackson, with whom she once turned down an offer to duet with, as “very sweet, very childlike”.

She added: “His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has. You can say ‘molested’, but those children, as you heard say (the grown-up Robson and Safechuck), they were thrilled to be there. They both married and they both have children, so it didn’t kill them.”

mj_bs.jpg

Asked if she was angry with Jackson, she said: “It’s a combination of feelings. I feel bad for the children. I feel bad for him. I blame, I guess, the parents, who would allow their children to sleep with him. Why would Michael need these little children dressed like him and in the shoes and the dancing and the hats?”

Stephanie said she “failed to protect” her son while Joy said she regretted her decision to leave her child with Jackson at his Neverland ranch.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/barbra-streisand-believes-michael-jackson-14171161

Hottie Detector

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997

I don't understand what she's trying to say. Is she saying the victims liked and wanted the alleged rape? I don't get it. Can someone enlight me up?

Varys

Yikes :awkney:

Aside from if the accusations are true or not, This statement is problematic :saladga:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

dynamite

"His sexual needs were his sexual needs"

I'm hoping she made a typo... With her mouth 

LateToCult
3 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

They both married and they both have children, so it didn’t kill them.”

Babs, girl...little women what GIF by TV One

A Hybrid

This is the messiest mess I’ve ever messnessed

No family’s safe when I sashay

Chickens in Malibu

Justin Schawtz, a lawyer and ex-law professor:

"I don't have a dog in this fight. I like Jackson's music and have fond memories of listening to it with my first GF at age 13, but I can live with a great artist being a monster as a person. I like the novelist Louis-Ferdinand Celine, raving racist, anti-Semite and Nazi collaborator; I love Picasso, a Stalin apologist who treated women like toilet tissue; and other horrible geniuses. But it grates my soul to see Jackson condemned as person on the basis of totally unsubstantiated accusations.

Any lawyer would take the two compromised protagonists of the Leaving Neverland documentary apart at the joints. They have a long history of contradictory statements (prior inconsistent statements, we call them). They had cases against the Jackson Estate dismissed, and owe it over $100K in attorneys fees, so they have interest in making money at the Estate's expense. They are making uncorroborated claims (which, as noted, they previously repeatedly denied) charging a dead man with offenses for which he was actually tried and acquitted.

In addition, the FBI conducted a decade-long investigation into similar claims and came up with goose egg, nothing, nada, zip. And probable cause is a low standard. The documentary is deliberately one-sided, telling only the men's stories in the most sympathetic possible way and not subjecting them to any critical interrogation.

Pardon me if I'm less than impressed. You should be unimpressed too. I'll believe it if is there is real evidence. A preponderance, even. The problems with this documentary, which I have barely scratched here, indicate that the evidence doesn't remotely support its claims.

So, to answer the question, if the question is whether Jackson molested the protagonists of Leaving Neverland as children, the answer is, on the evidence of the film, probably not."

Kimmo
4 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I don't understand what she's trying to say. Is she saying the victims liked and wanted the alleged rape? I don't get it. Can someone enlight me up?

giphy.gif

Hottie Detector

That's... disgusting, wasn't expecting that from her

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Archived