Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

GagaVegas - ENIGMA X My Style 6.0

championfilm

Featured Posts

championfilm

This one is going to be my last drawing of Gaga from Enigma. I hope you guys like it!

JazzGa

Aww, so cute! I really enjoyed all of your art you posted. I hope you keep it up! 

Your style is such a cool combination of cute cartoon proportions and realistic detailed shading! You'd think those two styles would look awkward mixed together but you do it so seamlessly. I'd love to watch a time lapse video of you making something!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

championfilm
2 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Aww, so cute! I really enjoyed all of your art you posted. I hope you keep it up! 

Your style is such a cool combination of cute cartoon proportions and realistic detailed shading! You'd think those two styles would look awkward mixed together but you do it so seamlessly. I'd love to watch a time lapse video of you making something!

Thank you so much! I try to make something unique and I'm learning to make it better. Actually, I did this video a few years ago. I think that this is the closest to what you want to see from me :heart:

JazzGa
6 minutes ago, championfilm said:

Thank you so much! I try to make something unique and I'm learning to make it better. Actually, I did this video a few years ago. I think that this is the closest to what you want to see from me :heart:

Fascinating! I am so impressed by how little pre-sketching you do before you get out those colored pencils! Thanks for sharing. Also I don't think I've ever heard that version of CTM before, is it the Father John Misty demo?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

championfilm
1 minute ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Fascinating! I am so impressed by how little pre-sketching you do before you get out those colored pencils! Thanks for sharing. Also I don't think I've ever heard that version of CTM before, is it the Father John Misty demo?

Thanks! Yes, it's Father John Misty's demo.

Archived