Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Music video that rivals Bad Romance?

Rino

Featured Posts

Jakkusan
7 hours ago, McYves said:

OK but music and art is not a sin. :bye:

Agreed. But personally, I’m not going to consume an evil person’s art knowingly.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know y'all think it's too try-hard edgy type stuff, but the emotions this video put me through is just whew. I absolutely love it. 

also, this remains my favourite music video of all time, I've watched it like 8 times and cried every single time.

NewYorkCity

Y’all posting amazing videos but we talking about videos that are amazing AND changed music, industry and impacted culture. 

That can only be said about: MJ (a lot of his videos tbh, but mostly thriller) Madonna (Vogue/Like a Prayer) Britney (Toxic) and Gaga (Bad Romance/Telephone).

thats it. 

To make it even more clear: bad romance isn’t even Gaga’s best video (Judas, G.U.Y., MTN, say hi) but it was the one that revolutionized pop culture, and that’s what makes it big. 

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, NewYorkCity said:

Y’all posting amazing videos but we talking about videos that are amazing AND changed music, industry and impacted culture. 

That can only be said about: MJ (a lot of his videos tbh, but mostly thriller) Madonna (Vogue/Like a Prayer) Britney (Toxic) and Gaga (Bad Romance/Telephone).

thats it. 

I feel like Baby One More Time impacted more than Toxic

NewYorkCity
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I feel like Baby One More Time impacted more than Toxic

I thought about BOMT while writing the post, maybe should be added to the Britney ones, but honestly I see more references to Toxic nowadays (almost 20 years later) so I went for that one... but yeah, BOMT had a huge impact too. 

Fresco

YMCA. You know the arm spelling. Everyone knows the YMCA arm spelling.

Edit: not in the video:green:

McYves
6 hours ago, Jakkusan said:

Agreed. But personally, I’m not going to consume an evil person’s art knowingly.

And I totally respect that, and I respect you, for real. It's just different opinions colliding, but we agree in the fact that pedophilia is wrong. So I hope this is not a problem? I do think "Thriller" is one of the best music videos of all time, so is VOGUE, and Bad Romance. Just that.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

ShayCristoforo

Ok so... there may be other videos of a similar nature, but we NEED to compare it to those of similar IMPACT.
Game changers like Thriller, Like A Prayer (as much as I don't want to admit it, it's true). 
And I'll even accept Single Ladies lol

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived