Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Music video that rivals Bad Romance?

Rino

Featured Posts

I honestly don't think there has been a music video as great as BR at least in the 21st century so far

Madonna's Vogue is a perfect MV too, but I don't know if it had as big of an impact as BR had when it was released. 

Thriller by MJ is an obvious choice too, but I believe it's mostly due to being the first quality MV in pop music by a black artist, etc. 

do you think there has been a music video as immaculate and influencial as Bad Romance besides the ones I mentioned? 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

shallow 

luna’s advocate

Jakkusan

To me, “Let Forever Be” by Chemical Brothers is up there...

“Tears Dry On Their Own” by Amy 

“Like A Prayer” 

Oh, and TELEPHONE! Duh. 

monsieurRed

Telephone is quite iconic but I agree Bad Romance is everything. The only videos that even close for me are the visuals for K*nye’s My Beautiful Dark Fantasy but he’s dead to me now.

Which reminds me— it sucks that he’s did the Taylor thing and is super crazy now. Because I remember when they were supposed to go on tour together. I wish we could have seen a collaboration because their early styles were compatible and sophisticated. 

🧚‍♀️

KatieJudasGaga4
10 minutes ago, Ella Chalcedony said:

but for real, maybe Single Ladies 

I'm not trying to start a fight or anything, it's just my honest opinion, but why exactly is this video considered legendary? Obviously Beyonce is an amazing dancer, but this video is just dancing. There is no story or "theme" if you get what I mean. 

ApplauseftAdele

Formation I guess could be considered on the same level but IMO it’s more political and less art 

rumours
5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'm not trying to start a fight or anything, it's just my honest opinion, but why exactly is this video considered legendary?

Because the stable genius Kanye told us it was one of the best videos of all time. Duh

kanye laughing GIF

Andrea B
10 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Is the OP trolling or...

no...

BR changed the music industry and pop culture , its a fact 

Archived