💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Music video that rivals Bad Romance?

Rino

Featured Posts

beaublue

Judas... honestly it’s the only other music video for me by any artist that I believe rivals Bad Romance because the song also rivals it. The use of imagery, fashion, concept, lyrics, & Gaga’s ever endearing use of religion/love & how she blends it so seamlessly with darkness is just, well, my perfect cup of tea. The Fame Monster & Born This Way hit the nail on the head for me & will forever be the 2 albums I always go back to when people ask what I like.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

I always wondered like what made this b!tch snap when she wrote BR & then went on to create the concept of its music video :diane:

an actual creative genius! :vegas: 

Earthling

Surprised no one has mentioned This Is America yet. I suppose it's impact is mostly due to politics but the visuals are there imo.

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Nikolai Barrow
2 hours ago, bluemonkey said:

I’m surprised no one has posted this:

this made a huge impact and influenced a lot of today’s popstars. Even Gaga did the diamond thing for Lovegame.

And in G.U.Y. she did that scene on the floor in the white background fhat reminds me of the diamond scene.

InsomniaMonster69

Judas

marry the night

You and I 

G.U.Y

Are the only correct answers 

4 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

Is the OP trolling or...

:oprah:

why would I? :oprah:

I'm quite serious on the fact that BR is a visual masterpiece with virtually no equals. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Defmix100
3 hours ago, bluemonkey said:

I’m surprised no one has posted this:

this made a huge impact and influenced a lot of today’s popstars. Even Gaga did the diamond thing for Lovegame.

It's the same music video director for Toxic and Lovegame

Drin Lon

Marry The Night is better than Bad Romance

I get chills at every scene and the ending scene is wholesome

Best MV of the decade

Jakkusan
4 hours ago, McYves said:

Thriller by MJ (is it a sin to even mention him? If so, I don't give a ****)

and Vogue by Madonna

But that's it.

Yeah it seems a lot of people on here don’t see paedophilia as a sin..

boyerased

Well you have to see it in the context of the time it was released. BR was arresting. Even housewives and their husbands were shook. Their children always replaying the video.

Aesthetically though, there are many videos since it was released that are more polished and sophisticated but they couldn't match the impact BR had. The closest I can remember post-BR are Wrecking Ball and LWYMMD.

Like a Prayer and several MJ videos remain unbothered though.

SashaxBzns

yall need to clean the **** that’s stuck in your eyes and rewatch the Marry The Night music video.

that’s all.

GagaUnderYou

Honestly I thought about it and Bad Romance is it's own league. Gaga is her own competition. I remember how mesmerizing that video was and how much everyone had it on replay. 

Archived