Music video that rivals Bad Romance?

Rino

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ella Chalcedony
17 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'm not trying to start a fight or anything, it's just my honest opinion, but why exactly is this video considered legendary? Obviously Beyonce is an amazing dancer, but this video is just dancing. There is no story or "theme" if you get what I mean. 

Lol no i agree with you, this is the only video that popped into my head.

Guest Anisko
20 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'm not trying to start a fight or anything, it's just my honest opinion, but why exactly is this video considered legendary? Obviously Beyonce is an amazing dancer, but this video is just dancing. There is no story or "theme" if you get what I mean. 

Nice song..  But the dance and the MV is a rip off

Rat Boy
23 minutes ago, Andree said:

no...

BR changed the music industry and pop culture , its a fact 

Yes but they minimised the impacts of Thriller and Vogue. :rip: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

bluemonkey
40 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Wow I’m glad someone is not looking through rose colored glasses. I mean she basically went on YouTube and saw someone edit a bob fosse montage to some urban music and recreated that. Big whoop. Yeah sure she probably popularize the dance move that got everyone doing viral videos but then again...psy did that too with gungnam style. It’s more considered a fad or a trend that was hot at the moment but over to the next trend.

Thotiana

Are we talking about the 21st century only or what? Because if not, you CANNOT leave out these three

bluemonkey

I’m surprised no one has posted this:

this made a huge impact and influenced a lot of today’s popstars. Even Gaga did the diamond thing for Lovegame.

Katsuki Bakugo

Telephone. Thats why she has two BEST videos in 2000’s and 2010’s 

haters deal. Lovers continue!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

McYves

Thriller by MJ (is it a sin to even mention him? If so, I don't give a ****)

and Vogue by Madonna

But that's it.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

xeynuraf

The music video for "Bedtime Story"  was exhibited and permanently kept in different art galleries and museums, including the Museum of Modern Art as well the School of Visual Arts in New York City.

xeynuraf

Anything from Bjork btw. Music videos were an artform at the begining but record labels eventually thought that it wasn't worth it anymore. The ony contribution of Bad Romance to me, was bringing back the interest in music videos to record labels. Visually we can't say it is the best ever because there are some truly amazing videos before it. Not everything was Vogue and Thriller.

Smother Em Eh

One of Gaga’s best videos, EVER! The set is intriguing, the scenes are unpredictable and intriguing. The way the colors stand out from the black n’ white is so beautiful. It’s also very artsy and very creative!  

And here are some other amazing pop videos,

One of Britneys best videos

Love the candy theme and the colors. It’s visually stunning and very entertaining. Katy’s most iconic video tbh!

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived