Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wade Robson and James Safechuck for BB

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Sakrai
12 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

But just to be clear, everything he did with those little boys is okay to you, right? You'd let a grown ass man sleep in your little boy's bed and not be worried at all, right? You wouldn't be concerned at all about a grown ass man sending love letters to your little boy, right? :ally:

I don’t know what on earth all this has to do with me or my opinions :ally: I don’t give a rats ass about MJ or his legacy :ally: I was just pointing out your mistake 

:kiss:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Gaga promoted and campaigned for TIHTY. Does that mean she was lying too? Does that destroy the powerful message behind the song? Does that tarnish the #Metoo movement? 

That was a song!!! You’re doing WAY too much sis! :madge: These men are con artists looking for fame and money. 

1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

MJ: *befriends little boys they unfriends them when they get older*

*paid families to let him sleep in the same bed as their little boys*

*stored "art books" of nude boys*

*wrote love letters to little boys*

MJ fans: he didn't molest them so it's okay 

y'all are wild lol 

Parents of accusers: Collected money form MJ 

Parents Of accusers: Allowed their children to sleep in same bed with MJ 

Parents Of accusers: Repeatedly left their kids for weeks in MJ’s care

Who’s really to blame if this was true?

ALGAYDO
18 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Um, both the parents and MJ. MJ for acting on his urges instead of seeking mental health help, and the parents for allowing him to take advantage of their kids. 

23 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

The alleged child molester is still to blame. What kind of post is this? If parents are irresponsible their kids can be molested? :saladga:

30 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

That was a song!!! You’re doing WAY too much sis! :madge: These men are con artists looking for fame and money. 

How are they making money though? 

31 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

anything for money :trollga:

How are they making money? And why do a good fraction of the boys aged 7-13 who share a bed with MJ end up accusing him of molestation? 

48 minutes ago, Sakrai said:

I don’t know what on earth all this has to do with me or my opinions :ally: I don’t give a rats ass about MJ or his legacy :ally: I was just pointing out your mistake 

:kiss:

Ok but do you think bed sharing, handholding, kissing kids on the lips and parental isolation is appropriate? 

6 minutes ago, Ayria said:

How are they making money though? 

Anyone who think these men did that documentary or any interview because they “just want to share their story” 30 years after it’s been shared and tried in court is choosing to be delusional.

7 minutes ago, Ayria said:

The alleged child molester is still to blame. What kind of post is this? If parents are irresponsible their kids can be molested? :saladga:

Of course the molester is to blame. All I’m saying is parents are just as guilty for pumping out their children.

15 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Um, both the parents and MJ. MJ for acting on his urges instead of seeking mental health help, and the parents for allowing him to take advantage of their kids. 

This is what I’m saying. They are all equally to blame if the allegations were true. Parents for “pimping out” their children. And the accused. People who would put money over the safety of their children don’t deserve to be parents.

Just now, darkpaw said:

Anyone who think these men did that documentary or any interview because they “just want to share their story” 30 years after it’s been shared and tried in court is choosing to be delusional.

What??? It takes decades to process child sexual abuse and only 16% of male victims EVER come forward. Many men who were abused by priests didn’t reveal it until they were in their 50s. Combine that with the fact that their child molester was Michael Jackson and them waiting makes perfect sense. Why did MJ send a film crew to record James when he was a child? Why did Michael buy him jewelry (footage of MJ buying James Safechuck rings exists on YouTube) and why did James Safechuck Sr. testify in Michael’s defense in 93 that he saw him kiss his 10 year old son on the lips but saw nothing wrong with it? These allegations are a serious matter and with the amount of alone time that is corroborated and the decades worth of allegations of you think they are in it for the money then you don’t understand child sexual abuse at all. No one can explain to me how they are raking in cash by doing this. 

2 hours ago, Sakrai said:

Fixed it for you :vegas:

What would constitute proof for you though? Video footage? I don’t think we should expect victims of csa to have taped it to make allegations. 

3 minutes ago, Ayria said:

What??? It takes decades to process child sexual abuse and only 16% of male victims EVER come forward. Many men who were abused by priests didn’t reveal it until they were in their 50s. Combine that with the fact that their child molester was Michael Jackson and them waiting makes perfect sense. Why did MJ send a film crew to record James when he was a child? Why did Michael buy him jewelry (footage of MJ buying James Safechuck rings exists on YouTube) and why did James Safechuck Sr. testify in Michael’s defense in 93 that he saw him kiss his 10 year old son on the lips but saw nothing wrong with it? These allegations are a serious matter and with the amount of alone time that is corroborated and the decades worth of allegations of you think they are in it for the money then you don’t understand child sexual abuse at all. No one can explain to me how they are raking in cash by doing this. 

Then why was he not found guilty? And I honestly don’t see anything wrong with someone kissing their own child on the mouth. If you don’t wanna see that they’re being paid for these interviews then that’s you choosing to put blinders on. 

Archived