💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

First pop song you ever heard?

shame

Featured Posts

shame

Title.

Mine was "My Heart Will Go On". Saw a rerun of the movie Titanic on TV with my parents when I was really young, like maybe 6 or 7, and was obsessed for several years with the theme. Before that, I was only exposed to classical piano songs since that was the only music my parents played.

What is yours?

angels forever, forever angels

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blastertoyo

Two little girls sang it in front of our school and called it Romeo and Juliet :laughga:

I was 9

please enlighten me to death

edengowon

American Boy by Estelle :)

the artist formerly known as melancholia

DrKindnessKunt1999

Maybe something by Britney, Shakira, or Paulina Rubio? 🤷🏻‍♂️ I used to Stan them as a kindergartner (?)

River

YMCA :ladyhaha:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

JazzGa

I could never remember. Do Disney songs count as pop? Probably not.

The first album I ever owned was "...Baby One More Time" which I acquired at the ripe old age of 5. Me and my neighbors Chelsea, Chelsey, and Kelsie all wrote choreo and sang into our hairbrushes. This led to the start of my extremely successful elementary school talent show career :sis:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Nuggets

i don't remember, but i used to jam to these songs when i was younger :laughga::

(please, don't judge me :laughga:)

Favorite McDonald's Snack

I’m pretty sure my dad played a lot of Elton John when I was a baby.

The first pop song I That was stuck in my head was Hotel California. My dad liked Eagles.

The first pop song that I vonluntarily listened to was My Heart Will Go On. My aunt bought the soundtrack on CD and had it dubbed to a cassette tape for me.

Bolkins

I can’t remember as far back as the first pop song I ever heard, but I too was obsessed with Celine Dion and MHWGO as a kid. I also loved Whitney Houston, the first album I owned was My Love is Your Love, which I listened to to death on my cassette Walkman. 

FameMonster01

Croatian and balkan pop songs. First songs that i remember hearing since I was 3 years old, were from Tose Proeski and Nina Badric.

As for WW scene, I think one of first pop songs could be some from JT's "Justified" and some Madonna songs from Ray Of Light. Yeah, I'm a 2001 kid:triggered:

McYves

I think it was 

And pop song in English?

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Archived