Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Eau de Gaga unisex?

edengowon

Featured Posts

edengowon

Obviously Fame is now like £90000 on most outlets but Eau de Gaga is still pretty cheap, is Eau de Gaga only for women or is it unisex?

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Supersonic

Unisex and absolutely not "girly". Had a couple of people say that it rather smells like a "men's fragrence". It's not to everbody's liking though.

Pablo

I thought it was more feminine smelling/boring then Fame but it doesn't really matter what it's labeled. If you like it, wear it.

Don't visit my profile

beaublue

Yes, she stated this many times. It’s also stated in the description of the bottle. I have the biggest bottle of Eau de Gaga & Fame & I love both but Eau de Gaga seems to last longer & change scents overtime.

Also, you could’ve just googled this? Lmao

Economy
Just now, fabskt said:

Why did she stop selling Fame? I really wanted one

Probably stopped being manufactured? A lot of these products are limited edition

swakby

They sell Eau de Gaga for like 10 euros in the Netherlands (30ml but still) :air:.

It's a great perfume imo (could last longer) and definitely unisex.

Some people say it smells like ice tea :selena:

Teal Ambition
39 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Unisex and absolutely not "girly". Had a couple of people say that it rather smells like a "men's fragrence". It's not to everbody's liking though.

Personally I'm not a fan of it, it smells more like a men's fragrance to me. Like you mentioned its not for everybody's liking!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

edengowon
40 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Yes, she stated this many times. It’s also stated in the description of the bottle. I have the biggest bottle of Eau de Gaga & Fame & I love both but Eau de Gaga seems to last longer & change scents overtime.

Also, you could’ve just googled this? Lmao

I did google it but Amazon said it was for women and other sources said it was unisex

the artist formerly known as melancholia

ChromeAngel

Aroma chemicals don’t have a gender. But yes, anyone can wear it without getting weird looks 

Thonin Dyn

I doesn't matter, but it smells very feminine. I use it to seduce str8 guys :staymad:

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Archived