2 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Is this for real? You just typed G A G A over a pic

Just typed Gaga? This is the original picture:

DkfsUkBU0AU-sIm.jpg

actsleazy

the enigma on her face is gone too donโ€™t hate ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’–

whore

I think it looks great I donโ€™t know why someoneโ€™s bullying you for something they probably canโ€™t replicate. I myself couldnโ€™t remove the โ€œenigmaโ€ from her face as smoothly as you did. Good work!ย :pawsup:

1 minute ago, Possibly Maybe said:

I think it looks great I donโ€™t know why someoneโ€™s bullying you for something they probably canโ€™t replicate. I myself couldnโ€™t remove the โ€œenigmaโ€ from her face as smoothly as you did. Good work!ย :pawsup:

OH MESS I'M SUCH A DUMBA$$

He had to remove it DUH DUH DUH

SORRY @Nuke

6 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Thank you for the comment, glad you like it. I don't mind what he saidย ย everyone has the right to comment.ย :trollga:

pachinko
16 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

No but really you could do that in Google Slides. I'm being a d!ck I know.

Not very Born this Way ofย you.ย :pole:

StuckInMyMind

I like the effort you put in to detagging it, however I just feel itโ€™s a bit too โ€œFanmadeโ€ and generic/predictable. Very good effort though, no hate.

LUCARTPOP

I love it!ย :kara:

It's sad that Gaga uses that font for "GAGA", and I know you replicated it on purpose (since it is the official font)! If Gaga had used a more modern font, this would have looked even better. Amazing work on the detagging, love the music notes-thingy you added as well! :heart:ย 

Archived