Contents of Gaga's Oscar's gift bag revealed

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ella Chalcedony
9 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Marijuana products such as edibles (specifally chocolate pralines) and THC infused lotions

The only good part about it :derpga:

monsieurRed

I wonder if she gives the stuff she gets away to people in the haus 

🧚‍♀️

SharkmanthaC

For those asking, Botox is about $2,000 per round. (I guess depending on how much you get, but this is about 40ish shots I get for my migraines.)  It lasts roughly 3 months. 

she/her/hers

Andy McQueen
On 3/21/2019 at 2:10 PM, misunderstood said:

People complaining about rich people, what’s new :air:

This mentality is so sad 

Right-wing neoliberalism, laissez-faire capitalism, economic crisis and a by no means  comparatively fair system (because of beyond privileged people) are sad. People don't complain about rich people, people complain about injustice and decadence. Get your causalities right and read some Jacques Lacan, Karl Marx, Slavoj Žižek or Noam Chomsky, it doesn't hurt. 

gumzy3000
On 3/21/2019 at 3:17 AM, shoful said:

Who is paying for these vacations and cruises:oprah:

Also I think the botox coupon and weed products are highly inappropriate. Where has class gone

Nothing inappropriate about weed. Goodness...

If it was a bottle of wine then I’m sure you wouldn’t even care. 

I’m not being rude but the stigma around weed needs to be stopped. 

trolly troll troll

Not sure why some people are upset about the weed products--I'm sure there was tons of alcohol at these events, which I'd argue is much worse.

21 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

For those asking, Botox is about $2,000 per round. (I guess depending on how much you get, but this is about 40ish shots I get for my migraines.)  It lasts roughly 3 months. 

Sis what botox are you using lol. Mine lasts for 8 months and is only €300 per round.

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, Bat said:

Sis what botox are you using lol. Mine lasts for 8 months and is only €300 per round.

I’m sure it’s some markup since I need it for actual medical purposes. But I also get more shots of it than what is used cosmetically. 

she/her/hers

StarstruckIllusion
On 3/21/2019 at 3:17 AM, shoful said:

Who is paying for these vacations and cruises:oprah:

Also I think the botox coupon and weed products are highly inappropriate. Where has class gone

Gaga herself of highly inappropriate. have you ever heard of the 12th track on her 2013 album “ARTPOP?” Seen her cheeks after fillers? Let’s not act like useless gifts are what people want. 

Archived