💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Beyoncé being homophobic in 2003

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Monsterious

after the bad buzz she received she denied it

she is receiving the GLAAD LGBTQ+ supporter award in the upcoming days.

do you think Beyoncé used the gays for her career while being homophobic inside:smh:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

No, I think people are digging up settled things and trying to re-spin them.

She's an ally, that's whats important.

Purr more, hiss less.

Amidana

I'm so here for this, my sugar daddy worked for her when he was younger and told me all the tea on her :gayhat:

shoful

I don't like Beyonce as much as the next guy, but people NEED TO STOP. Stop finding **** from years ago and dragging people through the mud. It's so annoying get over it. How do people have this much time to find these things. maybe try focusing on your own lives and you won't have as many problems. I'm so sure Beyonce accepting some award is that detrimental to your health :reductive:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Mindblown

Why is this being brought up after 16 years? If you wanted a hit thread just post something about Shawn Mendes.

tumblr_inline_p0wp7qK3jN1ttu0xa_500.gif

Xoxo Adriana

people change and adapt over time, bringing up something from literally 16 years ago isn't moving forward. 

In saying that, do I believe she deserves that award? f**k no.

ShabbyHeavenlyAnteater-max-1mb.gif

Monsterious
Just now, Mindblown said:

Why is this being brought up after 16 years? If you wanted a hit thread just post something about Shawn Mendes.

this is a throwback thread in the discussion section, if you dont wanna participate in it, DONT.

i was just wondering about this when i found out that she was getting the GLAAD award, simply as that. 

Mirages

I mean the quotes sound like her, when you look at the way she speaks. But who knows? If it was a white man though yall be here and on Twitter screaming  cancelledt.

just saying lady gaga GIF

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Monsterious
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

I mean the quotes sound like her, when you look at the way she speaks. But who knows? If it was a white man though yall be here and on Twitter screaming  cancelledt.

she admitted it was her words but "misquoted" 

shoful
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

When it was Kevin Hart I said basically the same thing. I don't like him but he probably doesnt deserve this hate. When people brought up John Wayne, I said why are people bringing this 1000 year old document up. I know you didn't direct your comment at me but I just want people to know that my opinions on the persons skin color, popularity etc does not matter. This whole digging dirt up is overdone and shouldn't have been a thing in the first place. I'm sure everyone has said something controversial at some point in their lives

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Mirages
1 minute ago, Monsterious said:

she admitted it was her words but "misquoted" 

Disappointed but not surprised :trollga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

She’s homophobic because she said she wouldn’t kiss a girl? Gtfo. She was brought up very religious as we all knowles.

That being said; the reactions to this are shocking. God forbid this was a straight male...:ohwell:

Whispering

Eh, she was at a different place in her life then. It was brief and wasn’t extreme or continuously harmful, so I’m gonna give her a big ole pass! 

Archived