Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Beyoncé being homophobic in 2003

Monsterious

Featured Posts

River

News flash: most of the people were homophobic in 2003.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
57 minutes ago, shoful said:

When it was Kevin Hart I said basically the same thing. I don't like him but he probably doesnt deserve this hate. When people brought up John Wayne, I said why are people bringing this 1000 year old document up. I know you didn't direct your comment at me but I just want people to know that my opinions on the persons skin color, popularity etc does not matter. This whole digging dirt up is overdone and shouldn't have been a thing in the first place. I'm sure everyone has said something controversial at some point in their lives

Yeah but when you look at it generally people jump to conclusions and cancel everyone nowadays. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Queen Bitch

Haven't we all said something homophobic at some point?

Stop bringing up stuff from 16 years ago, to quote Bill Maher "it doesn't make you woke, it just makes you a douche bag" 

androiduser

I do believe she was a homophobe who changed her mind through meeting different people and befriending lgbt individuals

guyzplzstaph

Oh that's gonna be interesting. Waiting for all those people cancelling everyone on twitter to do their job to their queen....

In all seriousness, while i hate such behaviour, because everyone has changed from the past and learned from mistakes, it's funny to see double standards - this news probably will not catch such spin on the internet as for ex. Kevin Hart case.  

SKANK

Beyonce's 2003 comment is rooted in the same kind of faith-based-ignorance that perpetuates homophobia. If one of her Christian white male peers said that two people of the same sex kissing was "offensive to God" this site wouldn't think twice before canceling them. But if you look at what Beyonce has done after 2003, she has clearly evolved on this issue.

As for her Vanguard award, it's clearly just a way for GLAAD to boost its public profile, rather than a legitimately earned award based on her activism on behalf of the Queer community. But who really cares?

Sepsami
58 minutes ago, August3 said:

Haven't we all said something homophobic at some point?

Stop bringing up stuff from 16 years ago, to quote Bill Maher "it doesn't make you woke, it just makes you a douche bag" 

wig 2003 was 16 years ago talk gretchen GIF

Chickens in Malibu

Those report news claiming she said that are as accurate as the ones claiming Gaga moved in with Bradley Cooper..

Chickens in Malibu
1 hour ago, Whispering said:

Eh, she was at a different place in her life then. It was brief and wasn’t extreme or continuously harmful, so I’m gonna give her a big ole pass! 

She doesn't need such pass because she didn't say such thing...

Musicisfreedom

Here is my opinion on this and it goes for  EVERYONE regardless of gender, status, etc.

Everyone says stupid things. She has shown growth and obviously is not a homophobe anymore if this article was even legit in the first place. If people have proved they are accepting and didn't Repeatedly say homophobic things then why not move on? That doesn't only go for Beyonce either. Everyone deserves a chance to grow

Bitch I'm Madonna

TSUNAMI
3 hours ago, Amidana said:

I'm so here for this, my sugar daddy worked for her when he was younger and told me all the tea on her :gayhat:

Nobody quoting you and I'm doing it for all the drama effect I can get for this year. Spill it hon!

Archived