⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🤍 Free Chromatica poster and temporary tattoo for all new subscribers 🤍
Sign in to follow this  
news

LG6 Discussion

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, HermioneT said:

Heeeeere we go again:enigma:

A bop, by Pixie Lott :enigma:

 

End Racism Now
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SourCandy
10 minutes ago, Newpolitics said:

i can't find it now . it looks like he has already deleted it  :air:

Who are you talking about? There are no insiders in FOTP.

Come, come, unwrap me!
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jsays

I have proof of something gays.

https://youtu.be/nEyTisgZPy4

 

remember when that video of Sophie performing a song got released that sounded like Gaga ?  
well idk if it is or isn’t Gaga but what’s important is the song at 44 seconds has blood pops signature scream.

so atleast Sophie and blood pop working together on something is confirmed.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jsays
Just now, Jsays said:

I have proof of something gays.

https://youtu.be/nEyTisgZPy4

 

remember when that video of Sophie performing a song got released that sounded like Gaga ?  
well idk if it is or isn’t Gaga but what’s important is the song at 44 seconds has blood pops signature scream.

so atleast Sophie and blood pop working together on something is confirmed.

If you want to search it, YouTube: Lady Gaga And Sophie Meltdown (Leaked) and co to 40 seconds and listen close.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jsays
Just now, Jsays said:

If you want to search it, YouTube: Lady Gaga And Sophie Meltdown (Leaked) and co to 40 seconds and listen close.

Inb4 I’m right 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Newpolitics
5 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Who are you talking about? There are no insiders in FOTP.

i don't know i really thought he was cuz he really felt affirmative and authentic for me to believe him :bradley:. can't believe i really was a clown for believing him

:flop:

Edited by Newpolitics
A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
seashellplay

I'm hoping for maybe a May lead single release with a second single in July and then an album release in Aug

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
not Chromatica
5 minutes ago, Jsays said:

proof

What is this 2017 trop pop mess?! :messga: It's cute but so blaaaaand wtf

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jsays
1 minute ago, highlyreductive said:

What is this 2017 trop pop mess?! :messga: It's cute but so blaaaaand wtf

Listen to the actual “meltdown leak” on YouTube though I think it’s pretty good.

Edited by Jsays

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, Jsays said:

proof

Proof that this isn't Gaga

End Racism Now
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jsays
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Proof that this isn't Gaga

Not the point. Point is.     Sophie and Bloodpop are working together atleast. Period.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
not Chromatica
1 hour ago, Jsays said:

Listen to the actual “meltdown leak” on YouTube though I think it’s pretty good.

Well isn't the linked video (the full, 1-minute one) the real leak?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Max Vandeburg

The way Gaga refused to say that the album is coming "soon" in that Nikkie video (which she has always said in the past, regardless of time :selena:) makes me think the album is still very far away.

Also, it worries me the fact that she (probably) hasn't hit the studio even once since the last Enigma break. Most of her team seems to be in vacation mode (which is understandable given Sarah's wedding last month and the holidays).

And, well, we know she's been focused on promoting Haus Labs right and left. So I'm honestly not expecting anything until the second quarter of 2020, at least. 

Spoiler

Unless she's really committed to the supposed *surprise* strategy, which seems an increasingly unlikely hypothesis to me, tbh. But let's wait and see. :noparty:

 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo

This thread is still going and still no sight of elgeesix

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...