Stefani Tee
news

LG6 Discussion

Featured Posts

rohkeus

I came here months after, saw number of pages, thought something big had happened and it's just the same fights as ever. 

Imagine how tired we are.

• LMAO 2
  • Thanks 2

Darcklighter22
8 hours ago, Jaume said:

Gaga can post about her makeup all the time but say nothing about new music... Im sorry but I dont understand it, "hey guys Im in the studio" wont hurt anyone, but she keeps being too quite about it knowing. Does she care about music or is it just about  money ? Las Vegas? New makeup?  I mean... right now it is like she just want money from her fans and Im sorry if  I say this but it is how I feel.

I know some will say she wont hype this time around but baby... this is not fair, most of her fans are good to her just because some bitches moan about everything doesnt mean the rest cant get some interaction from time to time.

This! I've been a fan since the very beginning. Am I glad on where she is at now career wise, absolutely! I do miss the shock art she came out with and kept for the first 5 years and just wish she went there again from time to time. But I feel, even she is confused sometimes how to approach her fans currently as she use to be extremely more transparent about what was going on and what she was planing.

She does seem to or at least her team seems to be gravitating towards easy cash grab ventures given her recent health condition I totally get it the Monster Ball energy type of touring days are sadly in the past (being one who attended her early Sept Joanne world tour date which got cancelled. Which compared to most fans I was totally fine she is just human after all)

After 10 years of her teasing things allot of which never come to fruition or ends up being "betrayals" you learn to take what she even says with a grain of salt. It's been a weird year with her teasing new music and the producers she's worked with trolling her fans. 

It sucks cause her spam tweets lately could also instead just be "I'm working on music" or she could possibly hint at a release month... I'm just not expecting anything right now possibly early next year. At this point dropping a surprise album would be something she hasn't done and different for her at least but I don't feel she would be one to be able to. She has a hard time handing in her past albums by the deadline.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

WheresLG6
22 hours ago, Jaume said:

We are thousands and thousands of fans who cant attend Enigma.  A lot of us we would like to have new music from her. We dont know anything... would it be nice from her to post something about new music instead of makeup.  Wow, we are asking  way too much  I guess. Some who defend her no matter what make it look like Gaga is perfect and makes no mistakes. Sorry, yes she does. She is human, no complain, who doesnt,  but honestly her fanbase deserves much more love.

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!! The way her actual team has alienated her from the fanbase is DISGUSTING. This is all Sarat Thanos and B*bby's fault.

• LMAO 2

SpookyKid
1 hour ago, WheresLG6 said:

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!! The way her actual team has alienated her from the fanbase is DISGUSTING. This is all Sarat Thanos and B*bby's fault.

I'm sorry but, don't you ever get tired of posting this ****?

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/
  • Like 2

HausOfMark

Guys, we will get the album when we get the album. We should be thankful that she is working on a album. She doesnt have to be working on one. She can be just relaxing, enjoying her life after working 11 straight years. 

So we should be happy that we know that we will be getting an album at all. She deserves to take her time and work at her own pace. She also has a right to work on other projects like Haus Labs and movies.

Its her career, not ours.  

-Mark
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 7

warholagaga
Just now, BXT said:

1575491541-img-6639.jpg1575491576-img-6640.jpg

No drama but what's this? :selena:

These are screenshots that i made from the Genius app

katy perry, zedd, sia? ew........ 

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, BXT said:

A dream? :rip:

Rifek
3 minutes ago, BXT said:

It's Friday :nooo:

:flop:

• LMAO 3

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, BXT said:

Is that from Genius.com? Anyone can edit their pages.

highlyreductive
Just now, BXT said:

Some fake gay mess. There's no way in hell Katy could write songs for Gaga, as if she even writes her own.

• LMAO 3

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

Some fake gay mess. There's no way in hell Katy could write songs for Gaga, as if she even writes her own.

Katy has written all of her music tho.

• LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1