Stefani Tee
news

LG6 Discussion

Featured Posts

dit
3 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I really thought May 10th was IT :selena: That’s 6 months ago now... how young we were back then :bradley:

We were so naive back then :selena: We belied @monketsharona's every word :selena: We let him lead us into this cult and he kept telling us "just you wait my dear followers! one more month! one more week! one more day! one more hour my children! this will all come to an end" and yet here we are :selena: 

• LMAO 8

illySpencer
10 hours ago, derpmonster said:

There's only so many times you can sell out the exact same show in the exact same location...

J&P is more of a classic. That can stay. Enigma will get boring eventually. 

That is if she does more than 3 years 

Celine Dion did the same show over years, she just added new songs, but the show stayed the same. It's not a tour, it's a Vegas contract with many money behind. So don't expect a total revamp of Enigma. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

monketsharona
3 hours ago, dit said:

We were so naive back then :selena: We belied @monketsharona's every word :selena: We let him lead us into this cult and he kept telling us "just you wait my dear followers! one more month! one more week! one more day! one more hour my children! this will all come to an end" and yet here we are :selena: 

Gaga at us poor believers right now :

D00FE5ABEF443730B38C8A6286F16E956B44C3F5

• LMAO 1

River Phoenix

🥱 

River Phoenix

ghs

They will not change the show. That’s how a residency works. A total revamp isn’t happening because it costs for the cassino. Gaga will change some costumes and add some different props to fit LG6 style but the base of the show will be the same.

For the setlist we all know The Fame, BDR, GH, the Bowie cover are going to give a place for new songs. The encore also should be Shallow/LEAD SINGLE.

• Like 4
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Bazaar

They were answering some questions in the comments... they claim that there are 2 collabs on the album, the first single is coming in the first half of 2020 and some more. 

Are they reliable?

artchet.tumblr.com
  • Love 1

HookerOnAChurch
7 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

They were answering some questions in the comments... they claim that there are 2 collabs on the album, the first single is coming in the first half of 2020 and some more. 

Are they reliable?

I don't think they are reliable. Mark Ronson said several times that he's not involved in the project and the said he's one of the producer  together with RedOne? 

WheresLG6

The way there's 0 hype for LG6 atm... I don't even know if I want it at this point. ITS. BEEN. WAY. TOO. LONG. NOW.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

theahsfan
On 11/8/2019 at 3:01 PM, ghs said:

They will not change the show. That’s how a residency works. A total revamp isn’t happening because it costs for the cassino. Gaga will change some costumes and add some different props to fit LG6 style but the base of the show will be the same.

For the setlist we all know The Fame, BDR, GH, the Bowie cover are going to give a place for new songs. The encore also should be Shallow/LEAD SINGLE.

What if Gaga covers the cost of the change, like how she paid for the G.U.Y. video

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

What if Gaga covers the cost of the change, like how she paid for the G.U.Y. video

2020Ga would not do that, come on.

• Like 1

theahsfan
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

2020Ga would not do that, come on.

Why? She has like $300 million

theahsfan

Headphones Up said that the lead is out in the Winter and album in the Spring. 

theahsfan

ONE OF THE COMMENTS ON THAT POST:

"Is there a song bout sex or handjob like dancinincircles or sexxxdreams"

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1