xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

All I know is LG6 must have boysnoize

It does... I am sure the two main producers are Boys Noize and Bloodpop :tony:

End Racism Now
  • Like 1

Sam98
17 hours ago, mikesoa said:

so, madeon(?), tchami, boysnoize, burns and andy carpenter are all in the same studio with gaga

I can't believe some people probably got it right about Madeon some months ago. I actually thought they were reading too much into it, but maybe... :wtfga:

🚀Off to planet CHROMATICA 🌌

ines brasil

I fixed some things in this photo cuz I think is cover worthy

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddd.jpg

with tags

LLLLL.jpg

GGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHJJJJJ.jpg

• LMAO 19

GAGAVENUS
On 9/16/2019 at 11:38 PM, Miracle said:

"The song" was played at the party, in the first video looks like she's telling them to turn off the cameras

reminds me of the 60 minutes interview when she played a peak of BTW

https://youtu.be/1frkL7J63eo

Miracle
8 hours ago, Sam98 said:

I can't believe some people probably got it right about Madeon some months ago. I actually thought they were reading too much into it, but maybe... :wtfga:

He gave an interview about Gags 

Sam98
8 hours ago, Miracle said:

He gave an interview about Gags 

He was just asked ONE question about her by PopCrave, and he seemed to be talking in general, or at least I wouldn't have thought he was working with her rn

🚀Off to planet CHROMATICA 🌌

MarcusBones

Wait... can someone catch me up about how Madeon became a rumored producer on the album? I know he posted that video in the studio the other day but literally didn’t tag anyone so how did Gaga get thrown into the mix? 

• Like 1

James Gibson
1 minute ago, MarcusBones said:

Wait... can someone catch me up about how Madeon became a rumored producer on the album? I know he posted that video in the studio the other day but literally didn’t tag anyone so how did Gaga get thrown into the mix? 

People are assuming its the same studio Gaga posted this week.

Also, thats a mixing and mastering studio meaning they're finalizing some music. Other producers who worked with Gaga and are rumoured for LG6 were spot there aswell like Tchami.

I just find odd Gaga assembling all of them at the same week at a mixing studio when a album supposed to be out at least until February. And Gaga usually delivers her album to the label kinda 3 weeks before the release cause she's a late queen.

MarcusBones
Just now, James Gibson said:

People are assuming its the same studio Gaga posted this week.

Also, thats a mixing and mastering studio meaning they're finalizing some music. Other producers who worked with Gaga and are rumoured for LG6 were spot there aswell like Tchami.

I just find odd Gaga assembling all of them at the same week at a mixing studio when a album supposed to be out at least until February. And Gaga usually delivers her album to the label kinda 3 weeks before the release cause she's a late queen.

I get all that but literally all we saw on Madeon’s video were knobs 💀

according to this “reliable source”, first single is supposed to be out next month, the album following in February - which, makes sense. Considering Haus labs is out and there’s not much more to do with that, aside from releasing additional products and she would want a BAM to enter the next leg of Enigma- I think first single in October is a 99% possibility.

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

adamsenigma
10 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

I get all that but literally all we saw on Madeon’s video were knobs 💀

according to this “reliable source”, first single is supposed to be out next month, the album following in February - which, makes sense. Considering Haus labs is out and there’s not much more to do with that, aside from releasing additional products and she would want a BAM to enter the next leg of Enigma- I think first single in October is a 99% possibility.

Not to mention that Dave Russell, who worked on the mixing of almost every Gaga album, posted a video of him in the studio with the hashtag #deadlines, which is TOO coincidential considering Gaga and almost every producer she's been linked up with for this album were on the same mixing/mastering (final phase of the creation of an album) studio for a couple days. 

Maybe the lead really is coming next month and the album on february, hence her "f" tweet. But anyways who knows, at this point I don't even get my hopes up, I'll just wait for it to drop whenever it has to, I can't deny my hype is on the floor atm. 

• Thanks 2

SourCandy
13 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Not to mention that Dave Russell, who worked on the mixing of almost every Gaga album, posted a video of him in the studio with the hashtag #deadlines, which is TOO coincidential considering Gaga and almost every producer she's been linked up with for this album were on the same mixing/mastering (final phase of the creation of an album) studio for a couple days. 

Maybe the lead really is coming next month and the album on february, hence her "f" tweet. But anyways who knows, at this point I don't even get my hopes up, I'll just wait for it to drop whenever it has to, I can't deny my hype is on the floor atm. 

He works for a ton of people, it's not like chances are small that someone else is finishing their album at the same time :huntyga:

Come, come, unwrap me!

Mer Boy

I don't think it's coming anytime soon. :oops:

Edited by Mer Boy
  • Like 1

Monster7

I wish she copied the TUN release calendar, lead in november, second single in january, album and third single in february

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2