Stefani Tee
news

LG6 Discussion

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

Early October release here we come :bradley:

that would be a good move. Then release one or two more song before the album release next year

• Like 2

monketsharona
25 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The album is coming early 2020/ 2020 Q2 according to Polydor and Ms Swift.

The only right info is 'album release early 2020' from Universal Music

The Q2 thing is fake. Mr.S only have right infos one or two weeks before the release date. Everything he announced so early ends up false.  Only a way to make Gaga fans pressed. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1

S0436
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

The only right info is 'album release early 2020'

The Q2 thing is fake. Mr.S only have right infos one or two weeks before the release date. Everything he announced so early ends up false.  Only a way to make Gaga fans pressed. 

Yeah, he is probably connected to release schedules via a music publication or something. 

• Like 1

FfFfFfFF
11 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The only right info is 'album release early 2020'

Is not fake and you'll see. 

Nothing against you sis but I see you hyping LG6 since 2018 and it never came. Both you and others when the truth is that is coming 2020 and we got confirmation from a reliable source which is Polydow (if you don't want to take Ms Swift into account). I don't want to see you disappointed or meltdowning if this very likely possibility of LG6 coming May 2020 or later happens. What I see is that you concentrate on details that make LG6 seem like is coming soon and ignore all the other important things that make it seem like it won't come anytime soon because this is what you want to believe.

Edited by FfFfFfFF
►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

gabrielflorin01

Gaga was not at the Electric Lady Studios. We always got candids from there. ALWAYS! She's probably in another recording studio. I searched images from ELS and it didn't looked at all like her pic.

baby, yoü and I

monketsharona
10 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Is not fake and you'll see. 

Nothing against you sis but I see you hyping LG6 since 2018 and it never came. Both you and others when the truth is that is coming 2020 and we got confirmation from a reliable source which is Polydow (if you don't want to take Ms Swift into account). I don't want you to see disappointed or meltdowning if this very likely possibility of LG6 coming May 2020 or later happens. What I see is that you concentrate on details that make LG6 seem like is coming soon and ignore all the other important things that make it seem like it won't come anytime soon because this is what you want to believe.

Like I said the only right info is 'early 2020' because it's from Universal Music.

Q2 thing is something that was told by Mr.S. I'll give some credit to him about Gaga when he'll give us a date. Not just a release window. 

Mr.S said himself that when he's give a release window there's only 40% chances he's right soooo... 

And promise I won't meltdown because all my excitement goes to artists that I love a lot more than Lady Gaga lately (and I know they'll release for sure in the coming year). 

Edited by monketsharona

ydnmnme

Wasn’t it confirmed she was in Henson Recording Studios in LA?

SF_07_14_04-TUBYItg3NPn4Sjde8YJ71s4dWMBb

Edited by ydnmnme

ghs
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

DJ Burns was also at Henson Studio yesterday 

There was also another story before this of his feet and the back matched the Mixing Studio so they are using 2 rooms i think

about Mr. S i feel like you are totally right he knows things but is always closer everything else is just assumptions

• Like 1

monketsharona

yesterday at the studio Gaga was. He also commented 'A magical place to record. I’m not actually allowed to talk about the project at the moment, but I will when I can.'

• Like 1

ydnmnme

Yep it’s actually coming soon! Haus Labs launched, new movie definitely not this year, they’re mixing in the studio. New single is almost here y’all :party:

Edited by ydnmnme
  • Like 2

GhettoFabulous

Until her ass posts a snippet of a song with vocals on it or posts the album cover OR striaght up posts the link, IDGAF honestly we been getting the same tired studio pics for 3 years now..ma’am we could make a bible out of the pics like GIRLLLLZZ :awkney::madge:

LG6 is NEVER coming
  • Thanks 5

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Yep it’s actually coming soon!

It's been coming soon for 2 years now....

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

monketsharona

DJ Burns was at Henson studio yesterday too and he started to follow Madeon.