⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
news

LG6 Discussion

Spock
On 9/14/2019 at 9:44 PM, Vroom Vroom said:

That has always been the plan. 

Not really, when we know for a fact the album has been delayed for this past year. Mr S confirmed it was pushed back

who will love me when the night is over
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheRealJT
3 hours ago, Spock said:

Not really, when we know for a fact the album has been delayed for this past year. Mr S confirmed it was pushed back

Then what was she planning for those 4 months if it wasn’t for an album? 

It makes no sense if she was releasing earlier this year, because of Shallow still charting and Haus Beauty launching and private Enigma shows. She had no time to promote an album. It wasn’t delayed. Mr. S lied that time and that’s ok. He has a lot of tea on other artists 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spock
44 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Then what was she planning for those 4 months if it wasn’t for an album? 

It makes no sense if she was releasing earlier this year, because of Shallow still charting and Haus Beauty launching and private Enigma shows. She had no time to promote an album. It wasn’t delayed. Mr. S lied that time and that’s ok. He has a lot of tea on other artists 

why would Mr S give reliable information for every artist and then explicitly lie when it comes to Gaga? :rip: 

maybe she was putting the finishing touches on the album, or maybe she scrapped everything and is working on it again. (which wouldn't be a surprise since DJWS confirmed his stuff is no longer being used and the SOPHIE collab seems to be dead too). Or maybe it was for C3C. Or maybe she was just busy with Haus Labs or other stuff, idk sis

But it is OBVIOUSLY clear her team wasn't expecting A Star Is Born to become the monster it became, and that delayed a lot of things, including music. Like, we have known about Haus Labs for almost a year now and it's only happening now. He confirmed the release date got delayed indefinitely a while ago, and I trust him much more than GagaDaily user Vroom Vroom :rip: 

who will love me when the night is over
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheRealJT
21 minutes ago, Spock said:

why would Mr S give reliable information for every artist and then explicitly lie when it comes to Gaga? :rip: 

maybe she was putting the finishing touches on the album, or maybe she scrapped everything and is working on it again. (which wouldn't be a surprise since DJWS confirmed his stuff is no longer being used and the SOPHIE collab seems to be dead too). Or maybe it was for C3C. Or maybe she was just busy with Haus Labs or other stuff, idk sis

But it is OBVIOUSLY clear her team wasn't expecting A Star Is Born to become the monster it became, and that delayed a lot of things, including music. Like, we have known about Haus Labs for almost a year now and it's only happening now. He confirmed the release date got delayed indefinitely a while ago, and I trust him much more than GagaDaily user Vroom Vroom :rip: 

A Star is Born was destined to smash. Only delusional little monsters wrote a fan fiction that it was going to flop. 

Mr. S has never had info on Gaga before. Other “sources” were claiming she was doing something around that time first.  I think he wanted to get an extra feather in his cap by going with the hype and vaguely saying she was coming soon. Usually he has concrete dates and doesn’t say “oh yeah probably this month or next month”.

C3C would of come out in October or November, Tony always releases during that period to get those Christmas sales. 

Mr. S is not a reliable source even though he has been correct 98% of the time. LG6 was not pushed back. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig

Can we let Mr. S go challenge :giveup:

End Racism Now
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alextruper17
On 8/6/2019 at 5:37 PM, Edonis said:

Page 666 is when the single comes out :vegas:

Bookmark me :vegas:

Well

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince
  • LMAO 4
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zorrotek

LG6 will sound outdated, and won’t live to all of the hype that it has built. It’s gonna be meh. Bookmark me. 

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spock
37 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

A Star is Born was destined to smash. Only delusional little monsters wrote a fan fiction that it was going to flop. 

Mr. S has never had info on Gaga before. Other “sources” were claiming she was doing something around that time first.  I think he wanted to get an extra feather in his cap by going with the hype and vaguely saying she was coming soon. Usually he has concrete dates and doesn’t say “oh yeah probably this month or next month”.

C3C would of come out in October or November, Tony always releases during that period to get those Christmas sales. 

Mr. S is not a reliable source even though he has been correct 98% of the time. LG6 was not pushed back. 

where did I say it was going to flop? I said they weren't prepared for the smash it became, as evidenced by how the singles were handled when sent to radio and prematurely chaining Gaga to Vegas for two years when she had a major career peak.

Mr. S never had previous info on Katy either, and everything he said was true. He never had information on any given artist at some point, so that makes no sense :rip:  and he doesn't always give out concrete dates either

Gaga has been on the studio with Bloodpop since at least end of 2017 that we know of. She said she stared writing even before that, and we had a lot of studio pics with different people throughout 2018. Believe what you want to believe I guess 

Edited by Spock
who will love me when the night is over

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheRealJT
5 minutes ago, Spock said:

where did I say it was going to flop? I said they weren't prepared for the smash it became, as evidenced by how the singles were handled when sent to radio and prematurely chaining Gaga to Vegas for two years when she had a major career peak.

Mr. S never had previous info on Katy either, and everything he said was true. He never had information on any given artist at some point, so that makes no sense :rip:  and he doesn't always give out concrete dates either

Gaga has been on the studio with Bloodpop since at least end of 2017 that we know of. She said she stared writing even before that, and we had a lot of studio pics with different people throughout 2018. Believe what you want to believe I guess 

Yes.  Believe what you want. 

It’s not like anyone will ever say if it was really delayed or not. 

All I can say is that there is no official info that it was delayed. And that’s what I’m going by. Not rumors made by  anonymous people on the internet.  

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miel
39 minutes ago, Zorrotek said:

LG6 will sound outdated, and won’t live to all of the hype that it has built. It’s gonna be meh. Bookmark me. 

That's lowkey my biggest fear tbh (and lw it happened with ARTPOP but I don't wanna get murdered so let's pretend this is a joke). That said, I have full faith in Gaga's musicianship and her co-producers (maybe a little less so) to give us an album that's good.

3 points in and ready for more

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zorrotek
4 hours ago, Miel said:

That's lowkey my biggest fear tbh (and lw it happened with ARTPOP but I don't wanna get murdered so let's pretend this is a joke). That said, I have full faith in Gaga's musicianship and her co-producers (maybe a little less so) to give us an album that's good.

Lmaoo, i’m lowkey joking too but yeah, her team has been hyping (maybe unintentionally) this up since 2017, and if they keep the same material, it’ll sound outdated. 

i lowkey appreciate rih though, she aint trying to hype up her album, she shuts down any rumor asap. She’s taking time without building expectations — that way, the music can speak for itself. 

hyping things up can backfire you know... look at the ARTPOP mess.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona
3 hours ago, Zorrotek said:

Lmaoo, i’m lowkey joking too but yeah, her team has been hyping (maybe unintentionally) this up since 2017, and if they keep the same material, it’ll sound outdated. 

i lowkey appreciate rih though, she aint trying to hype up her album, she shuts down any rumor asap. She’s taking time without building expectations — that way, the music can speak for itself. 

hyping things up can backfire you know... look at the ARTPOP mess.

I respect a lot Rihanna and how she hypes her album. I mean there no over-hyping from her and her team. No useless talk and **** about her album that lead to literally nowhere. Rihanna shut down fake rumours and so on. She also confirmed a 2019 release month ago (and Universal music confirmed an album to be out in December)

Lady Gaga teasing is a mess that is frustrating and leads to nowhere. Her team has been teasing an album since late 2017 while nothing was about to happen. 

Imo Lady Gaga must have shut down 2019 rumour. A tweet like 'No album in 2019, sorry Monsters' just take 10 seconds to tap. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ikonik

"The song" was played at the party, in the first video looks like she's telling them to turn off the cameras  :triggered:

  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miracle
3 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

"The song" was played at the party, in the first video looks like she's telling them to turn off the cameras  :triggered:

Oh wow

Her facial expression when she notices the beat changes :messga:

Edited by Miracle
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamesillusion
8 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

"The song" was played at the party, in the first video looks like she's telling them to turn off the cameras  :triggered:

apparently she said go look at the makeup :huntyga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...