⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
news

LG6 Discussion

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Has anyone been able to guess what Mr S job is? How can he know so much? He can't work for a specific label or a specific management/A&R team since he knows stuff about many artists. I wonder if he works for Spotify?

my guess he's working for some streaming services / radio stations as his infos are always true when he's announcing few days / a week before. And he's able to listen to the tracks.

• Like 1

Vitleysingur
13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I've never seen radios playing her as much as they played her in 2019. In my country they played like three of her songs at the same time  (even some radios which always snubbed her like Virgin Radio).

The hype about a new project of her as never been as high since after the TFM I think. They'll play her for sure especially if her sounds are very 'pop'.

I was talking about US radio tho. 

We been knew that French radio stations always stan for talent and quality. :diane::diane: While Amuriken radio is all about payola. :eww:

12 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

true, we can't risk anything. especially taking in consideration the way pop radio strongly and proudly refused to play Shallow :bradley:

Next time it will take a Nobel prize for them to start spinning Gaga's music. :ohwell:

(Well, Nobel Prize >>>>> ten spins at midnight :vegas:)

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

HeavyCapiLover
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I've never seen radios playing her as much as they played her in 2019. In my country they played like three of her songs at the same time  (even some radios which always snubbed her like Virgin Radio).

The hype about a new project of her as never been as high since after the TFM I think. They'll play her for sure especially if her sounds are very 'pop'.

Salut camarade français :kiss:

I can confirm this, france is definitly hyped for the cook book album

• YAAAS 1

Miracle

Right now if she doesn't release in October or early November, the best choice would be to have a fresh start in the new year with single #1, have single #2 in late March and the album in late April with a few instant grats.

• Like 1

TheRealJT
11 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Right now if she doesn't release in October or early November, the best choice would be to have a fresh start in the new year with single #1, have single #2 in late March and the album in late April with a few instant grats.

She’s in Vegas in October and November. You gotta pay attention to Enigma breaks. She on a break right now and it obviously was focused on Haus Labs. Her next big break is between Jan 2020-May 2020. She’s definitely releasing the single and album then. That has always been the plan. 

Lead single February, after the award season. Album April. New Enigma set April 30th. 

Edited by Vroom Vroom
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Schizophonic
10 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

She’s in Vegas in October and November. You gotta pay attention to Enigma breaks. She on a break right now and it obviously was focused on Haus Labs. Her next big break is between Jan 2020-May 2020. She’s definitely releasing the single and album then. That has always been the plan. 

Lead single February, after the award season. Album April. New Enigma set April 30th. 

well... wait until she reads that.

bet she will be pregnant by then or films another movie.

TheRealJT
30 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

well... wait until she reads that.

bet she will be pregnant by then or films another movie.

Who knows. She will be doing some type of project during that time. Most likely music. But it will be something 

HausOfMiklaus

I know she’s very much in the thick of working and fine-tuning the music, but part of me is delusional and decided that she’s also planning ahead for the visuals of the album. I am so hungry for quality music videos – or even the elusive visual album.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Jaume
18 hours ago, HausOfMiklaus said:

I know she’s very much in the thick of working and fine-tuning the music, but part of me is delusional and decided that she’s also planning ahead for the visuals of the album. I am so hungry for quality music videos – or even the elusive visual album.

Yes because I loved Joanne for the music, but visually was quite poor.

And... Im so shocked how Interscope and Gaga are  messing up once again: after ASIB'success, why not a release this year? 2020? Excuse me? 

That shows one thing: Gaga ain't calculated.. she is not planning her career anymore: she thinks about her next album but if she lives a lot of experiences that change her, she will change her mind  and rethink the album. 

She isnt fake  but yet her career suffers though: delays, brilliant ideas go to the bin, Las Vegas... but her music will be real no matter what

• LMAO 1

Free My Mind
8 hours ago, Jaume said:

Yes because I loved Joanne for the music, but visually was quite poor.

And... Im so shocked how Interscope and Gaga are  messing up once again: after ASIB'success, why not a release this year? 2020? Excuse me? 

That shows one thing: Gaga ain't calculated.. she is not planning her career anymore: she thinks about her next album but if she lives a lot of experiences that change her, she will change her mind  and rethink the album. 

She isnt fake  but yet her career suffers though: delays, brilliant ideas go to the bin, Las Vegas... but her music will be real no matter what

Ever think the album just isn’t ready?

• Thanks 1

Delaytica
29 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

lady gaga no GIF

lady gaga no GIF by Music Choice

lady gaga no GIF

• LMAO 3

Jaume
48 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

I dont know. If it is ready, it is such a pity they are not releasing it anytime soon.

Madling

If I see "she  flopped by not releasing LG6 in March with ASIB hype" 

😐😵🥴

It goes to show how focused you all are on sales and streaming. You clearly don't care about her. The woman was exhausted by March. I fully believe she can barely remember award season because its all a blur to her. She's said in Allure that she was breaking down after her workload in the last few years. Imagine if she had gone straight into LG6?

Do any of you donuts even care about her mental and physical health? And then she broke up with her fiancee to add to the stress. She needed that break badly. You could see it all over her, and if you've been a genuine fan of hers who actually cares about her and not what she gives us professionally then you would accept that post oscars was not a good time for her to go into another round of promo. 

Oh. And the added road bump of the album not being ready. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 7

Mr S

Even if we follow Enigma breaks as a clue, all it takes is for her to book a movie role and LG6 is gone.

xoxo Craig
42 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Even if we follow Enigma breaks as a clue, all it takes is for her to book a movie role and LG6 is gone.

Not if she does the soundtrack... :bon:  I'm hoping that she'll announce LG6 either this month or next so we know when to expect it:giveup:

End Racism Now
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1