Stefani Tee
news

LG6 Discussion

Featured Posts

ydnmnme
32 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

I just think she should release something! A teaser, one song, two songs, a picture on Instagram.  I’ll take anything at this point :selena:

I honestly can’t understand her complete absence right know.. I will get it if she releases another documentary tho

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
  • Like 1

AndiGaga
33 minutes ago, HighwayGuy said:

Do you guys think that Gaga should do a dual single release before the album comes out?

Personally I think she should just to make sure Gaga gets at least 3 #1’s this year :vegas:

Yes yes yes!!!

A powerful ballad and a pop dicso funky bop

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

MonsterMom

ok, If nothing comes out this week ( which it won’t). We can assume the earliest a single would come is end of July, but the fact that she has said NOTHING and has ghosted us makes me think it is no where near being close to finished.

If this thread dies my hope dies with it :rip:

Judas Society
11 hours ago, Merman said:

I agree. I would do the same. But what about ppl who already met her X times? They could ask her, but NM. It'll come in 50 years. 

You have a point but I can't imagine meeting her a bunch of times. I live in Asia, that is like a fantasy :messga:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Judas Society
16 hours ago, Hurem said:

The fact that couple of years ago we laughed at other singers doing this. :air: Karma came back to bite, huh?

:icega:

ghs

Nicola and Eli are together so Gaga is up to something either planning or on set...

• Like 1

FATCAT

I've just heard from a very close source that LG6 is actually just cock n' ball torture for married men! :bradley:

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • LMAO 4

PlastiscGuy

At this point, I'd do anything for Gaga to launch Haus Beauty at least :neyde: 

PG.

Angelm

Gaga is doing the right thing on not doing anything :derpga:

It’s too crowded at this moment, I hope she’s cooking THE album of her life :pray:

• Like 3

Zander

Unlikely anything is coming until after the Grammy deadline or maybe after the first 30 shows of Enigma are done. 

monketsharona
5 hours ago, MonsterMom said:

ok, If nothing comes out this week ( which it won’t). We can assume the earliest a single would come is end of July, but the fact that she has said NOTHING and has ghosted us makes me think it is no where near being close to finished.

If this thread dies my hope dies with it :rip:

that doesn't mean anything/ It's not because she's not talkative about her music that she has no music to be released soon.

It's just the first time ever she wants to release by surprise.

Most artists are now doing the same thing. Pink, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry literally came from nowhere with an announcement. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 3
  • Shook 1

ydnmnme
1 hour ago, asana15 said:

76063_1542482064.jpg

To NY?

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

AHippieIsBorn
34 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

that doesn't mean anything/ It's not because she's not talkative about her music that she has no music to be released soon.

It's just the first time ever she wants to release by surprise.

Most artists are now doing the same thing. Pink, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry literally came from nowhere with an announcement. 

I hope you're right. 

I hope one day I begrudgingly open GGD and out of nowhere BAM! Purple music news header "Gaga Surprise Drops Double Visual Album" and we all lose our ****

And then I wake up :ally: