⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
news

LG6 Discussion

Sam98
3 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

People think she’ll perform Enigma:saladga: This is even more delusional than thiking she’s not gonna release anything this year

Why not tho? No new material in sight, so why would she create another gratest hits-kind of setlist when she has Enigma there, ready and rehearsed? 

🚀Off to planet CHROMATICA 🌌
  • Like 8

monketsharona
20 hours ago, fluidcarebear said:

I honestly think if she’s willing to go there LG6 could be her “Thriller.” That album that puts her on the legend level in a way that we haven’t seen before. She’s already a legend in so many ways...but she finally has the gp’s attention and respect. She could create an album that is timeless, innovative, nostalgic and exciting and it would blow everyone’s mind. Idk if she’s ready to do it at this point in her career, but when she is get ready. 

I have a feeling it’s coming. Idk when..but it would be unbelievable. 

The Fame Monster is already her Thriller tbh

• Like 6
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Luna Lovegood

sigh gaga girl when are you gonna bless us with new music 

tenor.gif?itemid=13159845

luna’s advocate
  • Sad 1

GhettoFabulous
1 hour ago, ydnmnme said:

People think she’ll perform Enigma:saladga: This is even more delusional than thinking she’s not gonna release anything this year

If it was Before 2014 maybe :poot: but we know fads ass gonna give us enigma even raunchier with her sucking her dancers on stage or something  and still NO NEW MUSIC! :madge:

• YAAAS 1

SourCandy
2 hours ago, Stef said:

This is creeping up quickly 

And after all, it'll be just another day.mp3 :lana: 

Come, come, unwrap me!
  • Thanks 3

Andreu

lg6 cumin this fridey 

before there was love there was silence

BadGurlMadge
10 minutes ago, Andreu said:

lg6 cumin this fridey in 89 yeaers

:vegas:

I guess Haroon is on top for last visited my profile again

ghs
2 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

People think she’ll perform Enigma:saladga: This is even more delusional than thinking she’s not gonna release anything this year

Do you really think she is gonna put a show together in 2 weeks? It will be Enigma...sadly

• Like 1

monketsharona
10 minutes ago, ghs said:

Do you really think she is gonna put a show together in 2 weeks? It will be Enigma...sadly

That was actually approximately the time she had for Coachella 

It is quite obvious it will be Enigma But yeah Gaga can pull a show quickly if she wants 

Edited by monketsharona

OOPS22

Now that Enigma is done until.....September? October? Sis needs to release LG6 lead single NOW!!! :madge:

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

oko

I really think it's something else. It can't be Enigma anymore, it wouldn't make sense. Enigma is over until October, I think she's gonna do something new on the Apollo theater and start teasing LG6.. Just wait and see

eyes on you GIF

Edited by oko
  • LMAO 1

antpats2

whatever this was for, its gonna be coming real soon now. its been a month since she wrapped some sort of video shoot

music videos typically take a month from shooting/editing to release, so what do you think? its likely Haus beauty but we can dream 

• Like 2

ydnmnme
15 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

whatever this was for, its gonna be coming real soon now. its been a month since she wrapped some sort of video shoot

music videos typically take a month from shooting/editing to release, so what do you think? its likely Haus beauty but we can dream 

At this point something has to come really soon

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Tiny Purse
3 hours ago, Stef said:

This is creeping up quickly 

I'm lucky enough to be going to this next week (I CANT BELIEVE IT). I  called the Apollo and Sirius and they both confirmed that the seats will remain for the concert (they took out the seats last year when U2 performed). So that kinda makes me think it won't be enigma and maybe a more piano heavy show? I have no idea what to expect. 

• Like 2