⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
news

LG6 Discussion

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

True, but back then she was teasing with videos from the studio, so it felt different, right now she doesn't acknowledge LG6's existence, so it feels odd to imagine her announcing the lead :poot: 

She has like 2 months ago lol

Not showing studio pics / videos doesn't mean she's not working hard on the music. It just means she doesn't want to expose it. Which she already confirmed herself 2536364 times when she was asked about the album during ASIB promo interviews.

When we think about it we're in the same place we were in June 2016. Knowing she has new music coming, but not knowing if it will materialise anytime soon...

• Like 1

antpats2
23 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Not showing studio pics / videos doesn't mean she's not working hard on the music. It just means she doesn't want to expose it. Which she already confirmed herself 2536364 times when she was asked about the album du

like on Gagas birthday when she hadn't mentioned new music for a while and then bloodpop posted the very recent studio pic 

I think shes been working on it for a while now and stayed silent so that we dont have false hope about an impending release. she also said she wants it to be a surprise so that would also explain the lack of information 

• YAAAS 1

ydnmnme

I really think she’ll start to talk/tease new music when she arrives in NY for that show. There’s no way she won’t visit a studio 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

I really think she’ll start to talk/tease new music when she arrives in NY for that show. There’s no way she won’t visit a studio 

I think it'll all depend if she's really advanced in the process of making LG6. If it's almost done, yeah I could see her finishing it in the coming months in NYC.

I know she's working on that album since late 2017, but that doesn't mean it's near to be done. We kinda know she has already cut a portion of it (DJWS and his buddies). She's recently seen bringing new people (Burns, Rami Yacoub, Brandon Sammons while Boys Noize and his team is nowhere to be seen for long now). So she may also be reworking things and writing / producing new songs while others won't make the cut.

If there' still a lot to be done, I don't think she'll spend much more time in NYC than just performing for that concert.

• Like 3

Felixorfelicia

nevermind

Edited by Felixorfelicia
Tease it to Jesus
  • LMAO 2

asana15

They've finally took off from Vegas with the 2-hour delay.

Edited by asana15
  • Like 5

FATCAT

I've just heard from a very close source that LG6 is actually just a sexy coupon book for married men! :rip:

chilly waffle
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 5

fathermonster

I've accepted that LG6 might not, and probably isn't happening until end of this year MAYBE. At first I was annoyed, cause for me it feels like Gaga hasn't brought it since ARTPOP. Some fans say, "WE HAD ASIB SOUNDTRACK NOT THAT LONG AGO!" For me that is not a Gaga era and Joanne was great don't get me wrong just not fully my cuppa tea. But I'm sure it'll be good when it eventually happens. 

ydnmnme
50 minutes ago, asana15 said:

They've finally took off from Vegas with the 2-hour delay.

Do you know if they fly to NY or LA first?

asana15
37 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Do you know if they fly to NY or LA first?

LA.

• Thanks 1

ydnmnme
15 minutes ago, asana15 said:

LA.

For how many days? Till the end of this week?  Sorry if I’m annoying, I’m just trying to figure out if there’s a chance that she goes to Electic Lady before the concert

asana15
56 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

For how many days? Till the end of this week?  Sorry if I’m annoying, I’m just trying to figure out if there’s a chance that she goes to Electic Lady before the concert

I don't know yet.

• Like 1

antpats2

what do u think? Taylor seems to have snuck in a picture of Gaga's Born This Way jacket, as well as a drag queen dressed as Gaga and other pop girls in her new video

and shes mentioned her in recent interviews + was at Electric Lady around the time Gaga was last year too

• Shook 3

MonsterMom
31 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

what do u think? Taylor seems to have snuck in a picture of Gaga's Born This Way jacket, as well as a drag queen dressed as Gaga and other pop girls in her new video

and shes mentioned her in recent interviews + was at Electric Lady around the time Gaga was last year too

michael cohen GIF

• Thanks 2

Loeppke
41 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

It’s in her video because she was trying to have a “Born This Way” with her song “You Need To Calm Down” and she wants it to be blatantly obvious 

• Thanks 1