β›ˆ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW β›ˆ

Sign in to follow this  
news

LG6 Discussion

ydnmnme

TonightΒ is the last Enigma show till October:bradley:Β LG6 is coming:bradley:

𝐼 π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ά 𝒷𝑒 π’Άπ“π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡, π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝒷𝑒 π“‰π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰
  • Like 4

crisTEAne
3 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

swear on ur mom's lifeΒ :neyde:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

ydnmnme
8 minutes ago, T E A said:

swear on ur mom's lifeΒ :neyde:

I won’t swear on Gaga’s lifeΒ :what:

𝐼 π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ά 𝒷𝑒 π’Άπ“π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡, π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝒷𝑒 π“‰π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰
  • LMAO 3

artpopsexual
16 hours ago, SKANK said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Fans are free to like or dislike any project she works on. It may piss you off that some fans don't consider Joanne to be a "beautiful masterpiece," but their opinion doesn't make them any less of a fan than you. Being a fan doesn't require blind worship.

:)

Β 

Β 

yes, everyone has its own opinion on things but that's not what i was talking about
i was talking about how some fans don't care about the hard work she's putted on that specific albumΒ just because they disliked it, you know? i've seen this many times

• Thanks 1

HoneyB

I wonder what kind of aesthetic is she gonna tap into for the era:oprah:Β I was bopping so hard to Judas this week and now I just wantΒ another song like that the instrumental gives me so much LIFE:heat:Β hmm, should she go political/controversial again? Probably not but I don’t want her to play it safe either...

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance You need to understand that balance

SKANK
Just now, ARTPOPsexual said:

yes, everyone has its own opinion on things but that's not what i was talking about
i was talking about how some fans don't care about the hard work she's putted on that specific albumΒ just because they disliked it, you know? i've seen this many times

Β 

Yeah, any insult about her work ethic would be ridiculous. She clearly works her ass off, and throws all her energy into whatever project she is doing, Skype Ball excluded. :)

I think she made a decision to put less effort into Joanne's visuals, not because she didn't want to try or was lazy, but because that was what she thought the album called for. I think criticism of that decision might come off as a criticism of her work ethic, but it's not. It's just a disagreement about one of her creative choices.

• Like 6

HausOfMiklaus
10 hours ago, Talenti said:

I wonder what kind of aesthetic is she gonna tap into for the era:oprah:Β I was bopping so hard to Judas this week and now I just wantΒ another song like that the instrumental gives me so much LIFE:heat:Β hmm, should she go political/controversial again? Probably not but I don’t want her to play it safe either...

I’ve been wondering this too.Β Bloodpop being heavily involved in the album makes meΒ think we’re getting a solid dance/pop album aka a collection of bops & bangersΒ in the vein of The Fame/ARTPOP, as opposed to a rebellious record (BTW) or something with more pathos (Joanne). But you can never really predict Gaga, can you.

• YAAAS 2

crisTEAne
17 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

:neyde:

ydnmnme
12 minutes ago, T E A said:

:neyde:

Yes, it can come any day from now:excited2:Β Finally she’ll leave Vegas tomorrowΒ :tony:

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, ydnmnme said:

Yes, it can come any day from now:excited2:Β Finally she’ll leave Vegas tomorrowΒ :tony:

i don't mean to be rude, but where the **** do you get your optimism?Β 

SourCandy

I just can't imagine her starting a new era :air:

Come, come, unwrap me!
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 1

ydnmnme
18 minutes ago, T E A said:

i don't mean to be rude, but where the **** do you get your optimism?Β 

IdkΒ :huntyga:Β 

• LMAO 1

AndiGaga
16 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I just can't imagine her starting a new era :air:

Same.

The last Crazy Gaga Era was ARTPOP, its been so long

I just hope she serves great visuals againΒ 

is it #1 yet?

π•žπ•ͺ π•“π•šπ•˜π•˜π•–π•€π•₯ π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•žπ•ͺ π•šπ•€ π•žπ•–, 𝕑𝕠𝕑 𝕒 πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™