Jump to content
Stefani Tee
news

LG6 Discussion

Featured Posts

oko
1 minute ago, LastNight said:

I'm so glad she didn't release in May. Too many other releases and yet the pop scene still feels dead? I love NRO but it doesn't have the momentum of a smash; ME! was disappointing; I Don't Care is a catchy bop but not that exciting; I'm loving everything from Madame X but it's not exactly a juggernaut pop culture moment. It just feels like nothing is really catching right now, so I think it's for the best that she let all these other people get their releases out of the way and then hits us with something in August/September.

I have the feeling if she'd released in May it would've just got swallowed up with everything else, when she really has the potential for an amazing, zeitgeist-y era again. I guess you could argue that the other current releases not blowing people's socks off means she might have stood out more, but I think new music would have just joined the crowd and not had as big of an impact as it theoretically could do. Plus it's good that the ASIB hype can die down and people can forget a little bit about her before she comes back with new Gaga music.

AMEN ! 

church praise GIF

  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlotofApollo
4 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

 

This is actually too much coincidence to be fake.

1st argument - Her Insta is full of Gaga, not once but a lot of times, hanging out with her team as well

2nd  - She's releasing music soon, and is an unknown artist

3rd one - You can find a snippet of a Song called "November" which also is registered NOW in the ISWC repertoire with Gaga

 

Either way this is a cruel joke from a lil monster, an amazing PR stunt, or THIS IS ACTUALLY THE FIRST CLUE TO LG6

 

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AHippieIsBorn
1 hour ago, Sugden said:

Imagine how tired we are of waiting, imagine how tired we are of it.

Right? While T Swift fans get 2 albums in less than 2 years, meanwhile Joanne turns 3yo in 4 months . :messga:

WE ARE READY TO DANCE AGAIN GAGA!

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vroom Vroom
6 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Right? While T Swift fans get 2 albums in less than 2 years, meanwhile Joanne turns 3yo in 4 months . :messga:

WE ARE READY TO DANCE AGAIN GAGA!

ASIB soundtrack came out 8 months ago 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona
16 hours ago, AlotofApollo said:

This is actually too much coincidence to be fake.

1st argument - Her Insta is full of Gaga, not once but a lot of times, hanging out with her team as well

2nd  - She's releasing music soon, and is an unknown artist

3rd one - You can find a snippet of a Song called "November" which also is registered NOW in the ISWC repertoire with Gaga

 

Either way this is a cruel joke from a lil monster, an amazing PR stunt, or THIS IS ACTUALLY THE FIRST CLUE TO LG6

 

 

She's in Vegas right now with Lady Gaga team, see Richy's Instagram story

So no she's not joking.

If she teased that song, that's Lady Gaga was ok with this. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AHippieIsBorn
2 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

ASIB soundtrack came out 8 months ago 

:oprah:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vroom Vroom
6 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

:oprah:

So you don’t count Shallow, ARUTW, Look What I Found, INLA, Heal Me, WDYDT, Before I Cry, Hair Body Face, and Is That Alright as Gaga songs? 

I guess Billboard should take away Shallow as a #1 Gaga song. 

Like if it was a normal soundtrack I wouldn’t count it as a Gaga album, but she has like 9-10 original songs on there. It 100% counts. Honestly, if you don’t count that you’re kind of a spoiled fan

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TylerBR97
1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

So you don’t count Shallow, ARUTW, Look What I Found, INLA, Heal Me, WDYDT, Before I Cry, Hair Body Face, and Is That Alright as Gaga songs? 

I guess Billboard should take away Shallow as a #1 Gaga song. 

Like if it was a normal soundtrack I wouldn’t count it as a Gaga album, but she has like 9-10 original songs on there. It 100% counts. Honestly, if you don’t count that you’re kind of a spoiled fan

I count them but at the same time I don’t. I LOVE the songs to death but I don’t Gaga love them if that makes sense lol. Like they aren’t songs for her, they’re songs for Ally. 

REQUEST PERFECT ILLUSION FOR ROCK BAND 4 http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request/
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vroom Vroom
6 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I count them but at the same time I don’t. I LOVE the songs to death but I don’t Gaga love them if that makes sense lol. Like they aren’t songs for her, they’re songs for Ally. 

Aren’t Joanne songs, songs for Joanne. 

And ARTPOP songs are songs for Aphrodite. 

Or Born This Way songs are for Mary Magdalene. 

Gaga has played characters in her past music too. It’s kind of the same thing. 

BUT I understand what you mean. Still these are perfectly good songs and Gaga put work into making them, the same amount of work she would use to make a full length album. Ignoring this fact and saying she hasn’t released an album since Joanne just seems mean spirited. 

I guess I should be happy you guys count Joanne as a Gaga album, I’ve seen fans that don’t count it and say she hasn’t had a REAL album since ARTPOP 

  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
davflz
26 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

 

She's in Vegas right now with Lady Gaga team, see Richy's Instagram story

So no she's not joking.

If she teased that song, that's Lady Gaga as ok with this. 

that's what i don't get though :poot: considering how incredibly secretive Gaga has been about LG6 it makes no sense for her to allow some random monster to tease new material now. Like you have been silent for months now and you want to give the hype of an announcement away to some random fan who's just desperate for attention? :selena:

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona
9 minutes ago, davflz said:

that's what i don't get though :poot: considering how incredibly secretive Gaga has been about LG6 it makes no sense for her to allow some random monster to tease new material now. Like you have been silent for months now and you want to give the hype of an announcement away to some random fan who's just desperate for attention? :selena:

 

Maybe it's time for her to start teasing ? 

Taylor Swift was also very secretive before starting teasing before the announcement of first single

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
artpopsexual
16 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Aren’t Joanne songs, songs for Joanne. 

And ARTPOP songs are songs for Aphrodite. 

Or Born This Way songs are for Mary Magdalene. 

Gaga has played characters in her past music too. It’s kind of the same thing. 

BUT I understand what you mean. Still these are perfectly good songs and Gaga put work into making them, the same amount of work she would use to make a full length album. Ignoring this fact and saying she hasn’t released an album since Joanne just seems mean spirited. 

I guess I should be happy you guys count Joanne as a Gaga album, I’ve seen fans that don’t count it and say she hasn’t had a REAL album since ARTPOP 

it's so sad how some fans act that way just because it's not the EDM music she's already done in the past :madge:
i mean, we all know gaga is an artist that innovates in every era of hers and that time it wasn't different, she made something unexpected and new that deviated from any other work she's done before
it pisses me off when i see this type of "fans" disregarding and underestimating the beautiful masterpiece that Joanne is
if you don't like the style just don't disrespect the lot of work that she putted on it :excuseu:

sry, i don't respond for myself when this subject comes up  :selena:

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Felixorfelicia
2 hours ago, LastNight said:

Plus it's good that the ASIB hype can die down and people can forget a little bit about her before she comes back with new Gaga music.

@ everyone who kept shouting she ‘should have striked while the iron was hot because the gp will forget about her 😤’ because they were just thirsty but didn’t wanna admit it 

Vampire tingz <3
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AHippieIsBorn
3 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

I count them but at the same time I don’t. I LOVE the songs to death but I don’t Gaga love them if that makes sense lol. Like they aren’t songs for her, they’re songs for Ally. 

THANKS! :kara:

Some people on this forum, I swear. 

I'm thankful for the bops we got from ASIB, but I fell in love with Gaga because she made kick-ass dance music. More of that please and thank you. :tea:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SKANK
2 hours ago, ARTPOPsexual said:

it's so sad how some fans act that way just because it's not the EDM music she's already done in the past :madge:
i mean, we all know gaga is an artist that innovates in every era of hers and that time it wasn't different, she made something unexpected and new that deviated from any other work she's done before
it pisses me off when i see this type of "fans" disregarding and underestimating the beautiful masterpiece that Joanne is
if you don't like the style just don't disrespect the lot of work that she putted on it :excuseu:

sry, i don't respond for myself when this subject comes up  :selena:

 

 

 

Fans are free to like or dislike any project she works on. It may piss you off that some fans don't consider Joanne to be a "beautiful masterpiece," but their opinion doesn't make them any less of a fan than you. Being a fan doesn't require blind worship.

:)

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...