Apple Music
news

LG6 Discussion

Featured Posts

SKANK
1 hour ago, AndiGaga said:

I feel like something innovative is coming

I hope your feeling is right, but when is the last time she did something innovative? 

Cheek To Cheek was a typical collection of Starbucks standards. Joanne was fairly conservative in terms of music, promotion, and certainly visuals. Staring in the fourth film adaptation of A Star Is Born was fabulous, but far from innovative. Enigma is a stationary version of every tour she has done.

I don't care what sound or themes she plays with for LG6, but I hope you are right, that she does something innovative.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Talenti

I’m calling it now: she’ll debut a new alter ego named Stèphanie who’s a promiscuous gorl that loves to rub her coochie on stage and simulate s*x with her dancers:vegas:  and she should bring gaga vision back and vlog all the crazy parties and events she attends and give me very much glam pop diva realness:v: when she’s ready to start this era, I’m expecting a lot of necks to be stomped on, let the girlies KNOW GAGA PERIODT

talk gretchen GIF

A roach... literally a roach.
  • LMAO 5

AHippieIsBorn
7 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Thinking about how long has it been since Joanne :rip:

I was a freshman that year, and now I'm going ✈ senior year, and still no new music omg

Wow, this really put it into perspective :messga:

Gaga PLEASSSSSEEEE

• Sad 1

JGD
On 6/9/2019 at 7:38 PM, asana15 said:

Just casually went up to the Park Theater's box office and asked if there were still any tickets for tonight's Jazz and Piano.

Only the handful of singles staring at $456 plus taxes and fees.

@ViviLittleM

You should ask about Friday’s Enigma so I don’t have to buy resale tickets :lolly:

It just felt so *bang bang* good *bang bang* good

Vroom Vroom
5 hours ago, SKANK said:

I hope your feeling is right, but when is the last time she did something innovative? 

Cheek To Cheek was a typical collection of Starbucks standards. Joanne was fairly conservative in terms of music, promotion, and certainly visuals. Staring in the fourth film adaptation of A Star Is Born was fabulous, but far from innovative. Enigma is a stationary version of every tour she has done.

I don't care what sound or themes she plays with for LG6, but I hope you are right, that she does something innovative.

Oh my god. You’re selling Gaga short. 

I don’t have the time to go into all the ways Gaga was innovative the last 5 years so I’ll just name one. 

She’s doing an over the top pop Vegas show and an over the top jazz Vegas show at the same time. No one has ever done that before, no one else is even capable of that. 

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 4

HausOfMiklaus
14 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I don’t have the time to go into all the ways Gaga was innovative the last 5 years so I’ll just name one. 

She’s doing an over the top pop Vegas show and an over the top jazz Vegas show at the same time. No one has ever done that before, no one else is even capable of that. 

LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK. Who else is doing this stuff? And doing it to an incredible standard?

Edited by HausOfMiklaus
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

SKANK
13 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

An over the top pop show in Vegas is not innovative. A Jazz residency in Vegas is not innovative. Both have been done for years. When you combine the two, I'm not sure that makes what she is doing any more "innovative," even if it is an ambitious work load.

I personally don't consider the Vegas cash cow experiment an example of her artistic innovation, you are welcome to disagree, but you said you have more examples of her innovation in the last five years. I'd be genuinely curious to hear another example or two that maybe I have forgotten.

No shade. I adore her. I just think she has been creatively stagnate for a little while. Perhaps LG6 will turn that around.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 4

aaronyoji

all i know is she better keep the work she did with SOPHIE. its her last chance at really breaking the mold and innovating, as skank said. their two minds together could be amazing. also gaga and arca would be amazing. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

mariomania1234

I fail to see how an amazing soundtrack and a Folk/Rock Worldwide smash like Shallow in the context of the current pop music landscape is "creatively stagnant". 

Also Joanne. She could have easily made another electronic album (all those are vastly different sonically in and of themselves). She made a completely unexpected hard left turn. That's indicative of an inspired choice. Not someone spinning their wheels. Just my opinion.

Gaga has displayed her versatility like none of her peers. She's a musical and visual chameleon.

I have no reason to believe LG6 won't be a continuation of that.

"I'm every icon"-LG

Edited by mariomania1234
  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 3

FoxyLady

So Mr.S was right again with Taylor Swift tea. He said Gaga won't release in June too. We going flight July.

NO NO NO

monketsharona
2 hours ago, FoxyLady said:

So Mr.S was right again with Taylor Swift tea. He said Gaga won't release in June too. We going flight July.

He actually said he has seen no date booked for June weeks ago. It could changebut the fact he gave no update on Gaga for long means a lot.

Anyway we're already mid-June even if a single is coming July /August it won't be that long 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1