Jump to content
Stefani Tee
news

LG6 Discussion

Featured Posts

FATCAT
8 minutes ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

I agree @Haroon @Admin or lock it until LG6 has come, then we can discuss :vegas:

ARTPOP thread was open for like 2 years before it came out, y'all will deal!

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 11

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ydnmnme

By the way, bitch is watching us, yesterday she liked two posts on insta. But I hate her silence about new music:giveup:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Max Vandeburg

Why do you guys need someone to close the thread? :poot: lol just don't say anything until we get some new info.

I feel like something could happen at any moment. We never know.

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CanadaGoesGaga

If you don’t like the thread, don’t read it. But we’ve come too far to close it. This is now a support community for us to get by with the lack of new music. 

  • Like 5
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jase

I just hope we get the lead single at some point over the summer. I wanna bop to new music in the sun :giveup:

  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haroon
13 hours ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

I agree @Haroon @Admin or lock it until LG6 has come, then we can discuss :vegas:

No need to, this is just to discuss any information that pertains to LG6 or for ongoing discussion about what Gaga or her team or anyone has already mentioned about LG6 :shrug: It's for people to speculate and post opinions and everything based on information (or supposed information in some cases) that we've gotten :happy:

If anyone doesn't want to be here then they're not forced to be. There are countless other topics not about LG6 around the forum to get involved with :laughga:

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 11

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT

@Haroon when are expecting LG6? :hor: 

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

cc: @Admin

2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

@Haroon when are expecting LG6? :hor: 

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ What ♥ A ♥ Fine ♥ Coat ♥ Of ♥ Fur! ♥
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster

I'm soooooooooooo bored....why doesnt she just say SOMETHING about music....even just the writing process or working with a producer?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haroon
4 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

@Haroon when are expecting LG6? :hor: 

200.gif

Spoiler

Gaga said "never" :cryga:

 

  • LMAO 6
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SwissMonster
7 hours ago, Haroon said:

No need to, this is just to discuss any information that pertains to LG6 or for ongoing discussion about what Gaga or her team or anyone has already mentioned about LG6 :shrug: It's for people to speculate and post opinions and everything based on information (or supposed information in some cases) that we've gotten :happy:

If anyone doesn't want to be here then they're not forced to be. There are countless other topics not about LG6 around the forum to get involved with :laughga:

Quoting this everytime someone comes for me or this thread...

 King :tony: Thank you!

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taide

Oop, Haroon just ended all those mf who were trying to bring this thread down for months now. :applause:

Sarah Tanno the terrorist of make up industry
  • YAAAS 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, Taide said:

Oop, Haroon just ended all those mf who were trying to bring this thread down for months now. :applause:

 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talenti

Somebody wake me up when she releases a visual album/short film for LG6

page reveals GIF

It’s spooky szn so stream Haunted fatties!
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterMom

The next 400 pages of this thread in pictures ...

funny movie waiting GIF by hero0fwar

girl makeup GIF

sad work GIF

Then repeat :trollga:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...